A Little Ride

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Well I finally got to ride with Ezduzit . Been trying to ride with this guy for years. We finally meet on a Tuesday :laugh: Four of us met in Greenville SC Tuesday and rode to Greenwood to meet one of the riders daughter who attends Lander University and broke bread at Applebees. I enjoyed the Sante Fe Chicken and Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Then on to Clinton SC where we parted company. They headed back north toward Greer and Greenville and I headed south to Columbia and eventually home. 400 miles on my clock. 24K oil and oil filter change while it was hot. We had a good time and I think they want to do it again before it gets real cold. I left home around 0800 at 39 degrees F, got home at 1715 at 74 degrees F. I'll see about sharing video and have a few stills I shot with the GoPro.

GOPR0059.jpg

GOPR0060.jpg

GOPR0061.jpg

Well I finally got to ride with Ezduzit . Been trying to ride with this guy for years. We finally meet on a Tuesday :laugh: Four of us met in Greenville SC Tuesday and rode to Greenwood to meet one of the riders daughter who attends Lander University and broke bread at Applebees. I enjoyed the Sante Fe Chicken and Broccoli and Cheese Soup. Then on to Clinton SC where we parted company. They headed back north toward Greer and Greenville and I headed south to Columbia and eventually home. 400 miles on my clock. 24K oil and oil filter change while it was hot. We had a good time and I think they want to do it again before it gets real cold. I left home around 0800 at 39 degrees F, got home at 1715 at 74 degrees F. I'll see about sharing video and have a few stills I shot with the GoPro.

I had a great time DO3, next time we will ride down your way!

Via Thunderbolt!

I really need to stop seeing pics of ZX14s.. Its becoming a problem with me. I mean I love my Busa, but man......

Back