A little nos help

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a very mild and safe 25 shot of NOS. I also want the smallest bottle possible...any directions. I have used NOS in a Mustang GT and a modified Ford Police Interceptor, never on a bike. Which route should I take. Pretty mechanically inclined so you can be detailed in your response. Thanks

with a shot like that you can use a sneaky peak. its the same set up with a 2lb or 1 lb bottle. let me see if i can find you a pic but their fun waste fast but still fun.

with a shot like that you can use a sneaky peak. its the same set up with a 2lb or 1 lb bottle. let me see if i can find you a pic but their fun waste fast but still fun.
as long as it will last for lets say 10 seconds...the 1 lb. bottle sounds good...
smile.gif

i just talked with the zex rep in reno and they have a hayabusa kit that comes with a 2lb bottle with hump mount that is adjustable it is ran off a wot switch the rep said it was an easy install and came with an instruction video, ive been thinkin about goin with this one, ive ran zex solenoids before and have not had a problem with them.

A 1lb bottle will not last long, i run a 40 shot with a 1lb bottle and it doesn't do it justice. You can hide a 2lb bottle under the hump or you can overfill a 1lb with 2lbs of juice but you need to watch the bottle pressure and don't leave it in the sun for very long. As for safe, you can run a 40 all day long and not hurt anything, the stock O2 sensor will keep up. Anything less may not be worth it, the 40 leaves me aching for more! Have fun and be safe.

i just talked with the zex rep in reno and they have a hayabusa kit that comes with a 2lb bottle with hump mount that is adjustable it is ran off a wot switch the rep said it was an easy install and came with an instruction video, ive been thinkin about goin with this one, ive ran zex solenoids before and have not had a problem with them.
Price?

Price?
i think he said right at 400.00 for it i am trying to get a better price through a guy that i deal with for nitrous parts if i can work something out and you are interested ill let you know

Price?
i think he said right at 400.00 for it i am trying to get a better price through a guy that i deal with for nitrous parts if i can work something out and you are interested ill let you know
This is for a Zex Wet kit or Dry? Price sounds like a Wet. I am looking at picking up a NX Dry kit from Nitrous Daves Outlet, which I can get for under $250. I've always had excellent results using NX products, and I've used almost every maker of Nitrous stuff out there.

sully, your talking running a 40dry all day long right? I've read in other posts 40dry all day no issues, or upgrade fuel pump and some other stuff and you can run 100 wet on stock engine?

Have you thought about the MPS dry system w/2lb bottle in the hump.... I have ran one for the past six months, no problems...
biggrin.gif

You can probably get one for less if you just buy the components. The solenoid and the bottle will cost ya, but the lines, fittings, etc. are pretty cheap. I may be a little ghetto though.

Price?
This is for a Zex Wet kit or Dry?  Price sounds like a Wet.  I am looking at picking up a NX Dry kit from Nitrous Daves Outlet, which I can get for under $250.  I've always had excellent results using NX products, and I've used almost every maker of Nitrous stuff out there.  

sully, your talking running a 40dry all day long right?  I've read in other posts 40dry all day no issues, or upgrade fuel pump and some other stuff and you can run 100 wet on stock engine?
this is for the dry kit but it comes with the hump bracket for the 2lb bottle that is why it is a little higher

heres the info i got from the website it shows it to be 439.00 but i can probably get it cheaper

Bolt-on the ultimate sportbike performance upgrade for an additional 30 to 60 hp

The ZEX™ EFI Sportbike Dry Nitrous System is the most advanced nitrous system you can buy for your EFI-equipped motorcycle. Unlike other nitrous kits that require you to fumble with the horn button to engage the system, the ZEX™ EFI Sportbike Dry Nitrous System incorporates an advanced electronic throttle position sensor switch. This revolutionary switch monitors your engine’s throttle position sensor, programs itself, and once armed, activates at wide-open throttle. In this way, the ZEX™ EFI Sportbike Dry Nitrous System allows you to easily control the nitrous hit to help manage the power if the front tire lifts.

Engineered for superior fit, finish, and performance, the ZEXâ„¢ EFI Sportbike Dry Nitrous System is a complete bolt-on kit that includes everything needed for a clean, professional installation. Each system includes a polished 2lb. bottle, high-flow nitrous solenoid, straight-shot nitrous nozzle, electronic TPS activation switch, stainless-steel braided lines and even plastic zip-ties for an easy and complete two-hour installation. As an added bonus, the Hayabusa specific kit has custom bottle brackets that hide the nitrous bottle under the Hayabusa’s “humpâ€. For more information about the new ZEXâ„¢ EFI Sportbike Dry Nitrous System or any other ZEXâ„¢ products, call us at 1-888-817-1008, or visit us online at www.zex.com.

Features & Benefits:
• Tunable from 30-60 additional horsepower
• A complete kit that includes everything needed for a perfect installation
• Features a patented electronic TPS switch for perfect system activation at wide open throttle
• Allows you to easily “tune†the nitrous hit to help manage the nitrous power if the front tire lifts
• Fits all EFI-equipped sportbikes

Send a PM to Goldenchild He did mine and 321CYA's NOS. and he's a board sponser.

for a small shot,this kit is hard to beat <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nitrous-Oxide-EFI-Motorcycle-Kit-Hayabusa-Dry-Kit_W0QQitemZ330019542908QQihZ014QQcategoryZ
33740QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a> stone simple and it works,i have this kit on my other bike (03 zx 12) at least 20 bottles through it,(one every weekend) no problems with the bike or the system

Back