A little humor for...

LABusa

Donating Member
Registered
Merry Christmas...

An 80-year-old man is having a checkup and tells his doctor, "I've never been better. I,ve got
an 18-year-old bride who's pregnant with my child! What do you think about that?"
The doctor replies, "Let me tell you a story. I know a guy who likes to hike. One day while
he's walking through the woods, a grizzly bear suddenly jumps out in front of him. With no
time to think, he lifts up his walking stick, points it at the bear, and blam! the bear drops dead."
"That's impossible!" says the old man. "Someone else must have shot that bear."
"Exactly," replies the doctor...

wow.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I like this one....

Reminds me of another joke.

A young woman married a much older man in his 80's. On their honeymoon, the old man insisted that they have two adjoining rooms to make it more adventurous. Bedtime came around and the young bride hears a knock at the connecting door. She opened it in her negligee and the old guy picked her up and carred her over to the bed. With his years of experience, he rocked her world like never before. Afterwards, he went back to his room.

After about a half hour, she hears another knock at the door. She opens it, this time in her bathrobe and there again is her new husband. Again, he scoops her up and tosses her on the bed for another session, this time even hotter than before. By now, the young lady is overwhelmed and a little taxed. Again, he goes back to his own room.

About an hour later, another knock. She answers the door in her pajamas and says, "Are we going to do it again? It's been wonderful both times before but you're amazing if you're going to go at it yet again!"

The old groom says, "I was here already?"

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back