A little damage today all my own fault

mattyss

Rockin My Reflectors
Donating Member
Registered
Rode with my wife 2 up for the first time since I lowered and extended my bike . Ive rode it about 600 miles so far solo only bottomed out once .
i didnt think it was a great idea but off we went and this is the result

all caused mind you by the homemade plate hanger i made out of an old chrome moroso ignition wire holder for a sbc and the way i bolted it
banghead.gif

100_2652__Small_.jpg

Crap! Sorry to hear, bro! Have you considered a swingarm tag bracket?

Crap!  Sorry to hear, bro!  Have you considered a swingarm tag bracket?
i had one and was getting pulled over with it .
I saw a really nice one from roaring toyz that mounts on the passenger peg but its like 180 about what the new rear tire will cost should have gotten it to start with

live in learn thats what its all about i guess

Yeah...pricey lesson for sure.

Could have been disastrous.

Glad you made it home safely.

Well look on the bright side you get to do one hell of a smoke show before you get a new tire....
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
thumb_up.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I'm just happy we are not reading another one of those disasterous threads. Looks like it was close?

i didnt even see the chunk missing til i got home i didnt ride my wife home i left her at the car show went home for the car and picked her up .then we entered the car in the show and had a pretty good day anyway

and yes thank god i did not have a blowout with her on the bike. an accident with a passenger is one of my biggest fears .On the way there i had no idea what was going on the bike rode exactly the same

Back