A litte slow to say hello.

Kendo

Registered
A little slow to say hello.

G'day All,

A little slow to get on and introduce myself :tiptoe: After quite a few years of twins I had a hankering for a mile muncher and picked up a Gen 1 about 15 months ago. Having got well aquainted, I now know she is that and so much more. :laugh:
A big thanks for all the helpful info I have picked up here so far.
Only a few little tweaks so far.

image.jpg

Curious what is on the wall behind the bike... Neat backdrop

welcome, nice backdrop indeed. there is some really nice street art out there.
have you done any big trips or rides since you got your mile muncher?

Unfortunately, had a 2000km trip cancelled due to work. So far just some 300-400km day trips. Looking forward to some longer trips when the opportunity arises though.

Awesome...where are you from...enjoy the bike...scare yourself a few times and then have fun with it

Had a 2000km trip cancelled due to work. So far just some 300-400km day trips. Looking forward to some longer ones though.

Welcome man. Nice looking bike. We had some nice street art on some of the older vacant buildings downtown that the city decided to paint over with mismatched color paint. NOw the buildings look worse than before. :banghead:

Is everyone ashamed to publish in their profile where they are from? More and more new members are leaving out the city where they live. Come on guys and girls, let us know where you hail from. :poke: Oh and welcome to the best forum on the internet. :laugh:

Welcome man. Nice looking bike. We had some nice street art on some of the older vacant buildings downtown that the city decided to paint over with mismatched color paint. NOw the buildings look worse than before. :banghead:
Yep, I hear ya, problem is we get people do some really nice street art, which used to be left alone, but these days some small minded idiots tag all over it and then it just looks rubbish.:cussing:

Back