A$$Hoe of the month

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
Say what U may about baseball players but these players responded well to this outrage.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5224645

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087398209 -->

sugar.jpg

That is a pathetic thing to do to any little kid, and he was a YOUTH MINISTER at one time?! Hello?!

At least the kid got more than that arse ever did...good story...
smile.gif

If I were the kids dad/uncle and some one did that you would see me on the news for murder in public with a bat.
Fuger needs to get a good old fashion azz woopin!
my 2 cents

yeah if that was my kid that guy woulda left in a wheelchair 4 yrs old what a prick and he was sitting in the stands acting like 'what i didn't do nothin wrong' funk dat

What kind of sh$t is that? I can understand adult enthusiasm, but it was just a little boy!

This bugs me...I took my 6 year old to a game Monday night, and some loudmouth behind me kept calling the ump a "a**hole" at the top of his voice. I had to ask him 3 times to watch his mouth, finally told him I would personally remove him from the section if he didn't shut his yap....let me tell ya, it's not easy being diplomatic with a jerkoff like this and not do something you don't want your kids to see.

That’s true ‘cuz U can't get too crazy around your kids. Here at the ballpark in Detroit U can get the ushers to do the dirty work for ya cuz before the game the public addresser lets the fans know that this is a “family eventâ€￾ & vulgarity will not be tolerated. I would let the ushers do the dirty work cuz it’s their job & I’m just afraid I’ll just lose my temper anyway if the offender turns out to be a smarta$$. Kids should come first at a ballgame. Grown ups need to grow up.

worse has happened to younger people then a foul ball being stollen from them. The kid was too short to catch the ball to begin with and he is probably lucky the guy stepped in to keep the ball from nailing the kid!

He kid lost it fair and square, give the jerk a break...
biggrin.gif

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087411427 -->

worse has happened to younger people then a foul ball being stollen from them. The kid was too short to catch the ball to begin with and he is probably lucky the guy stepped in to keep the ball from nailing the kid!

He kid lost it fair and square, give the jerk a break...
biggrin.gif

Cloud
I got the impression that the ball was on the ground, and this guy steamrolled the kid to get to it...if thats the case, he needs an asswhippen!

Heh, Never to young to start teaching kids that life isn't fuggin handed to you, fight, and keep fighting...  never give up.  I would have bit the sheeyoott outta the big guy if I were still a little dude...   I mean lets give all the kids trophies, Hell kids get a graduation from grade school now, what a fuggin joke.  These kids get trophies just for "Competing"...  WTF kind of lesson is that.  Loosing sucks, it makes you feel bad, but it's that remembered failure that pushes you to do better and keep going...  Not some BS Award that wasn't earned...  Hollow self asteem and exreme arrogence is what were breeding into these poor little kids...  They are deluded into thinking life is easy and not painful occasionally and then people wonder why their teenage son or daughter quits when things get tough, hell they are still waiting for the "Boobie Prize"...

Wait, am I reading into this a little much...  Did I just step off that damned cliff again...  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK lemme try conforming to popular thought here....  Uh screw Matt Starr, obviously he's a jerk-off...  Hell, he jostled a kid...  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  And it makes the news...  
mad.gif

At least in the US you can take the wife and kids to any sporting event without fearing for their safety, it doesn't work like that over seas...   Don't bring the little nes to the World Cup...  Never know whats going to happen...

Still I would have handed the Ball over to the little Guy, what the hell do I need with a dirty leather ball that just got spit on by some dude playing with his cup for the last 5 minutes and whacked with a dudes stick...  I don't want that Ball....  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087424925 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You always need to look at the positive side of all things. Yeah it sucks that the kid got treated like that by an adult, and I am sure the guy who did it (matt) is regretting it now big time. But look at it this way.

The adult was a jerk, but he is going to pay dearly for his actions for a long time to come. This guy has just been branded to the entire world as a jerk.

Second, if the guy DIDN'T do what he did, all the 4 year old would have had was a ball, now look what he has.. Due to the outpouring of sympathy, the boy and his mom are getting hooked up.

The boy didn’t get hurt, the adult who body checked him is getting trashed. Its all good…

Good things often come out of bad things if you look hard enough.

I think that everyone has good views on the issue here, life does suck sometimes and I agree there is too much cuddling of the kids. However I think some of the best life lessons that can be learned is that sometimes confrontation is needed. I have said this before and I will say it again, Jail aint so bad if you go for the right reason. If this guy had pushed my son an whoopin is in line. My son would see that sometimes you have to stand for something, sometimes you do get your feelings hurt but if there is a way to keep it from happening then action needs to be taken. I havent seen the video or anything, but let me ask where were the other men in the area, why did they not step in and help the mom and kid, personally I would have stepped in and made sure the kid walked away with the ball......... Stand up for what you believe in.....What a great example you could be

I think that everyone has good views on the issue here, life does suck sometimes and I agree there is too much cuddling of the kids. However I think some of the best life lessons that can be learned is that sometimes confrontation is needed. I have said this before and I will say it again, Jail aint so bad if you go for the right reason. If this guy had pushed my son an whoopin is in line. My son would see that sometimes you have to stand for something, sometimes you do get your feelings hurt but if there is a way to keep it from happening then action needs to be taken. I havent seen the video or anything, but let me ask where were the other men in the area, why did they not step in and help the mom and kid, personally I would have stepped in and made sure the kid walked away with the ball......... Stand up for what you believe in.....What a great example you could be
Well the sad thing is, there was no mention of the boys father, so more than likely it was just the boy and his mom.

I hate to say it, but if there was a man there (father of the boy, boyfriend, step dad, whatevber), the chances are the guy would not have pushed the boy like that.

Not saying women cant kick butt, but there would have been an intimidation factor present that probably wasnt there.

A friend of mine was at a ball park one night and he was sitting a few seats down from this guy and his son. His son had some banner thing or something he was waving.

Well there were these three big burly bikers sitting behind the boy, one of them grabbed this kids banner and ripped it in to, I guess it was bugging the guy or something.

I guess the father was kind of a small guy, and was a little intimidated and told his son "its ok, I will buy you another one"

Well the big bad biker dudes I guess were chuckling about it thinking it was funny.

Well it was funny alright, because about 5 rows behind those "bad a$$" bikers dudes were like 10 bigger biker dudes. Those guys didn’t think it was all that funny.

They all kind of made there way down to the boy, the biggest dude looked at the boy and said "that wasn’t right what that guy did, here take mine (I guess that guy had one also) anyway, in one motion, right after the boy took the banner from the good bikers hand, the guy turned around and commenced to beating the crap out of the guy that had broke the kids banner.

His 2 bad a$$ buddies just sat there like little girlies because if they would have got up they would have had THEIR a$$'s handed to them.

Anyway, the good guy finished pummeling the jerk and the 10 nice guys went back to their seats, left the guy sitting in his chair beat up and bleeding.

Cops showed up and asked what happened, no one said anything, everyone played stupid like they hadn’t seen nothing, including the guy that got his a$$ handed to him.

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087440594 -->

Back