A Heartwarming Story

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
I got an e-mail, and wanted to share it with you. I have removed the soldier's name, since I don't know him (and to protect his privacy), but was really touched. You don't see much of this kind of stuff. God Bless our men and women in the military.

"This is the kind of stuff they should show on the news about our soldiers - Thought you would appreciate...
Got a tough but heartwarming story and a picture of a medical Chief ... in Iraq. This little girl's entire family was
executed...they intended to execute her also and shot her in the head...but they failed to kill her. She was cared for by [his] hospital and healing up, but has been crying and moaning. The nurses said [he] is the only one she seems to calm down with, so [he] has spent
the last 4 nights holding her while they both slept in this chair. The girl is coming along with her healing."

untitled.JPG

That Soldier is a Saint and shold be recognized as such...
Good for him.
And I do hope the child makes it through...
And I bet on further investigation, he has a little girl about that age at home in the US...

David

And next time, make sure the title fits the story a little better...
This is more of a heartwrenching story...
And because of you, I had to close my ofice door just now...
sad.gif

David

God allmighty has a plan for her and him.
thank the lord for men like him that have so much care for others.

(thepushercg @ Oct. 17 2006,14:45) God allmighty has a plan for her and him.
thank the lord for men like him that have so much care for others.
Amen

Wow! It looks like he is an Air Force Chief Master Seargent.
beerchug.gif
Cheers Chief!!

That made me a little misty what a good man stupid media should be ashamed

I hope he is able to get his new daughter home easily. Nice story. just one of MANY like it but the F'ing Media refuses to report this type of stuff. I guess it doesn't fit THEIR agenda!

Back