A Girl that can kick your ass and .....

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
make you do anything she wants you little man :rofl:

The tallest and best proportioned woman in the world lives in Holland.

She is 7'4" and weighs 320

What a relief! Now we ALL know we aren't overweight; we're just too short! I knew it!

file001.jpg

file002.jpg

file003.jpg

file004.jpg

file005.jpg

file006.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think it's photochopped, but well staged. Probably a big girl, I sincerely doubt she found boots like that in her size at 7'4". 6'4" maybe. The door is a typical short door you see going to an attic space in older homes, look at where the doorknob is. The girl she's posing with looks under 10 years old, the angle of the photo makes it worse. Compare the size of the bricks in the archway, it's a short archway.

I don't think it's photochopped, but well staged. Probably a big girl, I sincerely doubt she found boots like that in her size at 7'4". 6'4" maybe. The door is a typical short door you see going to an attic space in older homes, look at where the doorknob is. The girl she's posing with looks under 10 years old, the angle of the photo makes it worse. Compare the size of the bricks in the archway, it's a short archway.

Agree based on the bricks in the arch I would estimate shes about 6'3" in flats. With four inch lifts in the doorway shes about 6'7".

Still thats a lot of leg to shave!

to all the previous posters pointing out evidence that shes not 7'4". i hate you. you ruined it for me, i couldnt just have this one thing? You just had to do it, didnt ya? :moon:

The other pic floating around of a Blonde gives these same exact figures for her height/weight/location.... Snopes post that in real life she is 6' 5" - 6' 6"; That's tall for sure but not 7' 4"

to all the previous posters pointing out evidence that shes not 7'4". i hate you. you ruined it for me, i couldnt just have this one thing? You just had to do it, didnt ya? :moon:
Hey big guy it's OK, she's still two feet taller than you are!:rofl:

Sorry man, couldn't help it!

Back