A funny practical joke to do to someone

mikeyusf

Registered
I've been doing this to some friends of mine and it cracks me up.

Alright, if you are the passenger in someone's car, and someone passes them on the right, wait a few seconds and tell them "dood that guy flipped you off" and watch their reaction. Usually they will pull even with the poor driver and be like "come on lets go lets go!"

Just try it one time and you'll see the amusement

Mike

Well I don't know where you live. I got a good guess its not anywhere near Oxen Hill, Maryland. If you do something like that your playing with you life. You really shouldn't do stuff like that...you never know who your rollin' up on.

Well I don't know where you live.  I got a good guess its not anywhere near Oxen Hill, Maryland.  If you do something like that your playing with you life.  You really shouldn't do stuff like that...you never know who your rollin' up on.
true. It could be me... Or worse, imagine if you rolled-up to RSD. YIKES!

However, I do find that to be a funny practical joke... I will try it and see what happens.

Not a great idea.......I know a guy that would go to any length to make sure you didn't get outta that car in one peice.
Crappy part is.....he's 6'6" and weighs about 280 and he has one serious, serious temper problem.........No RSD I'm not talkin bout you dude........yer a big teddy bear......I think......I hope......I'm dead.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Seriously though.....not RSD.

sad.gif

sad.gif

its a little rough up here in seattle too, two have died from gunshot wounds, two others seriously injured from gunshots, two more died from being ran off the road, all within a year...up here if they dont shoot at ya, they run ya off the road...
pissed.gif

that sounds a little ballsy for me, i am trapped in the tourist capital of the world, we have so many road rage incidents here in otown that they thoughened up the laws so much that to so something like this would find you with a serious ticket/fine just to have some fun. Man life is too precious to mess with people you dont know. i would rather let um pass and live to ride another day.

Back