A friend went down

poor thing. i hope she gets better soon . i would like to meet the a hole that put her on the back of the bike without the proper gear. i would take that boy out behind the wood shed and jerk a knot in his tail

It looks not-so-good now....give God time. She'll heal, and be back to being a babe in no time !!!!. :super: She'll also never wear a half-lid EVER again, and she won't board unless she knows the pilot. God Bless her......

Man that sucks. I hope she heals 100%. Why do the harley guys think a skull topper helmet will save you. I say if you gonna wear one of those dont wear one at all because it wont do anything for you. Sad to say it but she is a prime example. Not saying anything bad about her she used what she had, But maybe oneday the harley riders will get the picture. Once againg Best wishes and speedy recovery

A friend of mine went for a ride on the back of a bike and only put on a dome helmet which was probably the driver helmet. She said she felt the back of the bike fish tailing around 30mph and the bike went down. She is ok and getting better and she said she will never get on a bike again. From look at the photos her hair looks ok but her face, that another story. I told her to post one of her photos on ride2die.com. When she was on sport bike she always had a full helmet on but a Harley I guess it was not cool.

Randy,
Give your friend our best busa wishes! This is why I got my own bike. I can proudly say I have never ridden on the back. I just dont trust anyone with my life other the God Himself...

Let me know if she needs anything ok?

Edited to fix quote html, Professor

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the person controlling the bike that is the hazard... you see guys get some pretty girl on the back and his ego goes through the roof and proceeds to get people hurt... Fool + Bike = bad outcome, this is a bike riders forum... I know you lost a kid to a bike crash, but ultimately, it was not the bikes fault..

I feel sorry for people that are victimized by riders that make lousy choices....
I totally agree.

Full face helmet and nothing less. This poor girl should be an example of how much a full helmet can save your face and head.

poor thing. i hope she gets better soon . i would like to meet the a hole that put her on the back of the bike without the proper gear. i would take that boy out behind the wood shed and jerk a knot in his tail

Bro if you were to beat every azz that let someone unprotected on the back of their bike you would be busy beating azz the rest of your life. I see it every day, I preach about it in my MSF Basic Rider Courses. The fact is nobody thinks it will be them.

Joker - I would like to use these pictures in my class.

Best of luck and prayers for her!!! No one alse can be blamed for her not wearing all the proper gear. Its that one time you think "oh it will never happen to me".

My roomate just went down on sunday (another thread) and she had on all her gear thankfully. She got up and walked away but a bit sore. There is no excuse for not wearing all the proper gear.

OMG, I'm so glad she is still with us, its just so important to wear gear, OMG girl friend, feel better.. prayers to you girl friend ... No more bike !! Listen to Busamomingrief.. No Bike.. Get a nice car,BMW or a nice Vet, no bike,its to dangerous..

it is the person controlling the bike that is the hazard... you see guys get some pretty girl on the back and his ego goes through the roof and proceeds to get people hurt... Fool + Bike = bad outcome, this is a bike riders forum... I know you lost a kid to a bike crash, but ultimately, it was not the bikes fault..

I feel sorry for people that are victimized by riders that make lousy choices....

I am 100% with Bogus on this one. Blaming bikes when people go down is like blaming guns for people getting shot. It is all about taking responsibility for yourself and your riders.

I feel really bad for her but no one forced her to ride with out proper gear. I also think the guy she was riding with should take a good load of responsibility for letting her ride with out proper protection.

I took a lot of heat when I called out Rashad for his post about the girl on the hump. This is what I saw happening and it is not funny is it? Hopefully it provides a whole new perspective on his story. Riding a motorcycle is serious business and should be taken seriously.

At the end of the day she paid a high price for the lesson she learned, but she is alive and will heal up, thank God for that.

Wow! Beautiful woman. I was not prepared for that 2nd pic though. Hmmm... Here's a testament to DOME helmets. They sure do look good! :whistle:

Send along our well wishes to a full recovery.

Wow glad it wasn't worse. Best wishes on a speedy recovery, plus the things they can do with reconstruction these days is just incredible.

Back