A friend went down

Joker

Registered
A friend of mine went for a ride on the back of a bike and only put on a dome helmet which was probably the driver helmet. She said she felt the back of the bike fish tailing around 30mph and the bike went down. She is ok and getting better and she said she will never get on a bike again. From look at the photos her hair looks ok but her face, that another story. I told her to post one of her photos on ride2die.com. When she was on sport bike she always had a full helmet on but a Harley I guess it was not cool.

before.jpg

cid.jpg

before.jpg

cid.jpg

From her waist down is ok because of her jeans, but a tank top and no Jacket her arms,hands and shoulders lost some skin too.

Beautiful lady hope she is okay. I probably would look worse than that if i did not have a full face on when i went down.

114-1450_IMG.jpg

full face, or dont get on, that s my moto, i guess your freind does nt need a reminder, speedy recovery get her back to a lovely self, all the best ::11 dont be put off busas are best :thumbsup:

Wish her a speedy recovery. Too bad motorcycles take the rap for these crashes.

Best wishes, hope this persons recovery is speedy.

Let this be a reminder to those who think "Yeah but, I feel & look better without said safety gear".

Form should never take place over function.

OMG, I'm so glad she is still with us, its just so important to wear gear, OMG girl friend, feel better.. prayers to you girl friend ... No more bike !! Listen to Busamomingrief.. No Bike.. Get a nice car,BMW or a nice Vet, no bike,its to dangerous..

Lamb is getting sick and tired of the ignorance displayed by riders. The ground hurts when you hit it. This is little consolation to the beautiful girl pictured in the first photo. Speedy recovery and thanks for the reminder to always wear you gear, all of it.

I went down a couple weeks ago and my road rash is just bout gone. I always wear a full face helmet and it saved my head and head it took some damage but for the most part my gear saved my back and chest the shirt i wore was all messed up so the vest i had on protected me anyway I hope she gets well soon and the road rash on her face will heal she will be fine I hope she gets well soon:please:

Pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery to her for me.

Was she on morphine when you asked her to take the pictures? Most women I know wouldn't let me take their pictures if their hair was messed up let alone after an accident like that.

OMG, I'm so glad she is still with us, its just so important to wear gear, OMG girl friend, feel better.. prayers to you girl friend ... No more bike !! Listen to Busamomingrief.. No Bike.. Get a nice car,BMW or a nice Vet, no bike,its to dangerous..
it is the person controlling the bike that is the hazard... you see guys get some pretty girl on the back and his ego goes through the roof and proceeds to get people hurt... Fool + Bike = bad outcome, this is a bike riders forum... I know you lost a kid to a bike crash, but ultimately, it was not the bikes fault..

I feel sorry for people that are victimized by riders that make lousy choices....

Last edited:
Hope she has a speedy recovery. They work miracles now-a-days and hopefully she'll get one.

hate to see she is having to go through this, hope she recovers completely

Back