A few vacation pics

dsbunton646

Registered
Just a few pics from our recent vacation...

HPIM0655.jpg

Ryan4.jpg

HPIM0633.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

HPIM0665.jpg

HPIM0689.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

HPIM0655.jpg

Ryan4.jpg

HPIM0633.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

HPIM0665.jpg

HPIM0689.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

we're heading out there this weekend. It's what the wife wanted to do for our Anniversary. Looks like you guys and gals had fun.

+1 I was just there never found that dam waterfall :banghead:

The waterfall was on the road to Highlands North Carolina I believe. It was an hour or so away from Deals Gap. I don't remember what road it is on but it went from the Franklin area to Highlands. I remember because we stopped in Highlands and spent like $30.00 on candy at some candy store. It was a good photo spot. I'll try and find out where it was exactly. I was just following my buddy who has family up there.

The waterfall was on the road to Highlands North Carolina I believe. It was an hour or so away from Deals Gap. I don't remember what road it is on but it went from the Franklin area to Highlands. I remember because we stopped in Highlands and spent like $30.00 on candy at some candy store. It was a good photo spot. I'll try and find out where it was exactly. I was just following my buddy who has family up there.

I go up every year in may with about 20 buddies, so hoefully I can find it.

great looking spot to ride! I need to get a personal jet so I can meet up with everyone and have mini adventure rides!

Back