A few shots of those bikes that don't turn....

165D3C4E-BD6C-475A-90A0-9E43AB5B933D.jpg

I had a girlfriend years ago that used to carry on like the girl on the back in this pic.... bloody annoying, she threw the bike off it’s line one time and I almost ran off the road on the Akaroa Hill, Cantab will know the road and how dicey it can be!
Once she stood up on the rear pegs and I gassed it not realising she was not hanging on, and she fell on her ass at 30mph, broken tail bone, very sore for weeks, out of action if you know what I mean lol.
Wow Kiwi when you dump a girl you really dump a girl!

The joke is always the big girl can't turn, but when in truth the big girl can't stop....The Hayabusa turns great, but she can't drop anchor for squat...The GSXR and Busa share braking and the Busa has over 100+ pounds on the little liter cheater...I can't wait for the Gen III...
Mine stops...of course the brakes are modded slightly...

The Birds brakes do blow . Until you drop 89 pounds , and throw all the good rotors / maters / pads / lines / delete ABS . Then its shocking how good the bike stops .

I concur, I did a high speed pass (showing off for my boy) and it was amazing how this bike stops with zero brake fade...I went from high triple digits to stopped in no time at all...

Back