A few problems

If theres alot of play rocking back and forth the rubber cushs in the rear rim are shot(common)if its skipping in 2nd gear the dogs on the gear in the tranny are shot.(also very common).with blown forks seals and such..sounds like someone was out whooping it..

Sorry not trying to bust chops just telling it like it is..

Now You really have something to complain about!!..these tranny should be stronger..mine went at 1300 non raced miles!!!

good luck..I hope Im wrong!!

(GSXcite @ Mar. 15 2007,03:07) Jeremy, I will be home working on the trailer this Sunday. If you dont have to work give me a call and you can bring the bike over to my place and I will check it out for you. There is a chance I may go over to OMSLAW's to install the HID, if so we can take a look at it there.
I am free sunday, I also ordered some 6k hids from Big-G a little over a week ago, I hope I get them tomorrow. I can definately join up with you.

AArrrgg nevermind, my bike will be at suzuki getting new fork seals on til tues.

Apology accepted, now give us 4 HAIL BUSA'S  
bowdown.gif
and 6; I will NEVER disgrace the Busa Gods Again
laugh.gif

(GSXcite @ Mar. 15 2007,11:07) Jeremy, I will be home working on the trailer this Sunday. If you dont have to work give me a call and you can bring the bike over to my place and I will check it out for you. There is a chance I may go over to OMSLAW's to install the HID, if so we can take a look at it there.
I should be home Sunday until around 6:00pm. Bring it by, Jeremy - we'll take a look at it.

If you still have the stock chain - I'm guessing that it's stretched past it's limit.

Mine did the something very similar last year and when I measured it, it was past the stretch limit. If you get yerself a new chain - I've got a chain tool to press the rivets on.

Lemme know!

(KanjiBusa @ Mar. 15 2007,16:39) AArrrgg nevermind, my bike will be at suzuki getting new fork seals on til tues.
BAH! Tell 'em you'll drop it off on Monday!
tounge.gif

KANJIBUSA, I would try to take it back to Steve and have him take a look at it if you think it could have been a mistake he might of made, Iam sure he could fix it for you,
beerchug.gif

Back