A few pix from the rock

rbd5050

Registered
Took the afternoon off and enjoyed the sun. Just a few images of Kodiak.

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Took the afternoon off and enjoyed the sun. Just a few images of Kodiak.

:thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Thanks for posting, nice pictures.

Thinking about visiting Alaska next year, with my dirt bike (Dual Sport) on the back of my truck, to do day trips from different cities. Pity it is so far and expensive hotels. Three weeks, one to drive up, a week there and a week back.

It was a great ride and I got to find the "problem" corners with the gravel and all the frost heaves :cursin: but now I know where they are.................

Rio

:thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

Thanks for posting, nice pictures.

Thinking about visiting Alaska next year, with my dirt bike (Dual Sport) on the back of my truck, to do day trips from different cities. Pity it is so far and expensive hotels. Three weeks, one to drive up, a week there and a week back.

One of the best rides I've ever done (but that was on a VMax) was the AlCan. If you can make it to Vancouver then travel to Tok or Fairbanks, you will have one great trip. I plan to do that again with the Busa in a few years.

Rio

Can't wait until I get another Busa. Moved to AK thinking I was trading the motorcycle in for a snow machine but luckily I can have both :thumbsup:

Back