A few pictures

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
Hello again to the group. Thanks for all the previous replies. This seems to be a good group of people here. Everyone asked for pictures, so I've attached some of my toys (Therapy!). There are five pics total. Look in the next four replies.

The '72 Chevelle is being sold, so if anyone is interested, drop me an e-mail. The price is $13,500. I'll send details to those who are seriosly interested.

Jim

Fourth pic...Notice the script on the back of the Electra-Glide trunk. That was before the Busa, but it's still a fast H-D.

And the last pic. Here's the Chevelle. Really don't want to sell it, but I can't keep all the toys :sad:

Schweet rides! Love that Chevelle! Thanks for the pics. I think everyone here loves pics. :beerchug:

Yup, what 'Train said... if I may make a suggestion... ditch the passenger seat and rail and put the hump on 'er. That Chevelle looks cherry!

I have to keep the seat...I have a wife and a 14 y/o daughter that like to ride sometimes. The wife has this bad habit of hitting me in the ribs right about the time we're approaching 100-120 MPH. :eek:

I told her it's not a good idea to hit the driver at those speeds, but she just said that I could do that S@#T by myself. COOL!!!

The daughter enjoys the ride, but I tend to be more carefull with her on it.

Thanks for the comments,
Jim

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1067804066 -->

Sweet toys! Glad it can be a family affair with them. Enjoy the board, there is always a lot of good information put out.

I have to keep the seat...I have a wife and a 14 y/o daughter that like to ride sometimes.  The wife has this bad habit of hitting me in the ribs right about the time we're approaching 100-120 MPH.  :eek:

I told her it's not a good idea to hit the driver at those speeds, but she just said that I could do that S@#T by myself.  COOL!!!

The daughter enjoys the ride, but I tend to be more carefull with her on it.

Thanks for the comments,
Jim
Maybe you could do the hump/rail notch mod and run the hump when your only one up, or for pictures? :super: ;)

I'm going to do the mod before my repaint but I want a chrome grab bar to use.

Think I will try that mod before I get the chrome grab bar.

Nice Chev! I kinda wish I had a 396 or ... But I am happy with my 327. Mods and repairs never end ... Keep the faith. - K

ConcoursD_068.jpg

ButtetTrain - It's been raining all day so I went to the garage and did the hump notch modifiication. Turned out really nice using the dremel tool and file. I don't know why Suzuli cant just mold the notch in there to begin with :super: <span style='color:royalblue'>Check the "Caught in the rain post for other info"</span>

HawaiiBusa - Cool Chevelle. I really do wish I could keep mine :sad:

Thanks for the replies,
Jim

Hey, if you like having the wife or Daughter on the back you have to check into the Corbin passanger seat with the little backrest. The back rest portion slip right on or off but it really seems to work about 1000 times better than the stock pillion pad and grab handle. Ask Raider about it.

jimi

Here's the link to the thread in the classifieds section.

Here's a link directly to the add on "Chevelles.com"

Welcome to the board,
Jim

My 14 year old daughter loves to ride on the Busa too. I took her to the Land Speed races at Maxton, and now she wants to do that. She wants to ride the Ninja 250 to start out and try and break the record 96MPH. She's young yet, I'll get her a Suzuki sooner or later. Too bad they don't make a baby busa 250.

Back