A few pictures of the boys, gear and bikes

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Forgot my camera so I took these with my cell phone..

Went over to my moms who has 3 acres of property and let the boys ride for a little bit..

the 15 year old and 13 year old are not having any problems.. but my 9 year old is intimidated and I am having a problem getting him on the bike. It sucks but I cant force him. I know he will come around... just need to let him choose when

Austin_Dirt_Bike.jpg

looks like your youngest is about to get punched
wow.gif
Don't worry he'll get it. Just give him time...

his not so sure about the surrounding but he'll get over it...but, the rest are will prolly saying, oh well we'll find the way around when we get der...
rock.gif

(BA BUSA @ Mar. 11 2007,18:48) Dallas doesn't want to ride
rock.gif
Yeah.. hind site is 20/20

He was all excited and we put on all the stickers on the bike in the front of the house..

Well I was excited to, so instead of waiting to take him out somewhere, I decided in the front yard to teach him how to use the throttle, how to use the break, the kill switch etc.

I had him ease the throttle on then roll it off a few times, he did good, then I had him put it in gear and did the same thing.

The first few times he did perfect, I was holding on to the back of the bike and then he just got excited and gave it to munch gas and the bike lunged.

Well if it had a clutch if probably would have died. since it DIDNT have a clutch like I told the guy I wanted, it took off, with me holding on to it.

110cc's and I am for the most part holding this thing back with on hand. he freaked however and jumped off the bike.

He has been freaked out ever since..

I made him go today and take his gear hoping he would see his brothers riding and get excited.

Today wasnt the best circumstances, my moms field was freshly tilled and evern the honda with the big wheels was sinking like 5 inches in the stuff.

The little bike was sinking up to its shocks.. Austin diddnt event want to ride in the soft stuff.

But this was Travis's first time and he went for it. and he had a good time. even fell once and he said the dirt was so soft felt like he fell on a pillow lol..

My friend who has 2 dirt bikes for his two boys, him and I are going to build a track at my moms house so we will have packed dirt, jumps, burms and stuff... I know once I get them out to a good track and Dallas goes a few times he will be fine.. I just should have waited until we got out to a good place before I tried to teach him the basic mechanics..

I did get him right back on afterward and try it again, and he was fine.. just going to take a little while..

Awesome, Ron! Tell the kids I said hello.

--Wag--

Back