A few pics I took of big planes

880jedi

Registered
I traveled to the East Coast last week and snapped a few airplane pics. Enjoy.

NJ continued 046.jpg

NJ continued 047.jpg

NJ continued 049.jpg

Last day of NJ 027.jpg

Last day of NJ 034.jpg

NJ continued 046.jpg

NJ continued 047.jpg

NJ continued 049.jpg

Last day of NJ 027.jpg

Last day of NJ 034.jpg

and how did you like good ole LGA :thumbsup:

I fly out of there every week.... kinda like the office of sorts for me...were you in NY visiting for work or fun? About the biggest thing in or out of that airport is the 757. If you want the real big planes you gotta run over to JFK where you might see some of these monsters :thumbsup:

A380-Terminal-1.jpg

777-1.jpg

:laugh: nice share , I think an L1011 was the biggest I've been on, been awhile so someone correct me :poke:

and how did you like good ole LGA :thumbsup:

I fly out of there every week.... kinda like the office of sorts for me...were you in NY visiting for work or fun? About the biggest thing in or out of that airport is the 757. If you want the real big planes you gotta run over to JFK where you might see some of these monsters :thumbsup:

I actually flew in and out of Newark. I had to go to LGA to pick up my niece. La Guardia is my least favorite of the ones I frequent.

This trip was Oakland to Denver to Newark, and Newark to Phoenix to Oakland.

Denver was a brief change of planes, but the thing I found weird was that you taxi for miles to get to the runway.

Phoenix was hotter than hell. 107 degrees at 6:00pm. Yikes!! :laugh:

Airplane pics...I'll add a couple to the thread.

From JFK...

4135263858_b4c0c9aef3_z.jpg

From LGA...

4136490252_8f3385f075_z.jpg

Airplane pics...I'll add a couple to the thread.

From JFK...

4135263858_b4c0c9aef3_z.jpg

From LGA...

4136490252_8f3385f075_z.jpg

man I love your pix, nothing better than the real front of the bus to get a pic.... do you have more online somewhere?

I actually flew in and out of Newark. I had to go to LGA to pick up my niece. La Guardia is my least favorite of the ones I frequent.

This trip was Oakland to Denver to Newark, and Newark to Phoenix to Oakland.

Denver was a brief change of planes, but the thing I found weird was that you taxi for miles to get to the runway.

Phoenix was hotter than hell. 107 degrees at 6:00pm. Yikes!! :laugh:

I have only flown into Newark once and never out of it...stupid scheduling issue from a storm as I recall.

Denver is definitely one of the longest taxi times, rivaled only by landing at the ass opposite side of DFW from your gate.... that place can take 45mins to get from one side around to the other at rush hour :banghead:

The PHX airport is ok, small but some interesting scenery can be seen on the way in/out if its clear. I did a project there during the summer, first rental I got into the mirror said 135F and I was like, no f'ing way I'm getting out of the AC :laugh:

man I love your pix, nothing better than the real front of the bus to get a pic.... do you have more online somewhere?

Yes, but with an agency and not readily available to display for fun. What I show here are generally photos that don't quite "make the cut".

Here's another for you:

4145963794_cefd91e78f_z.jpg

Here's a photo from ATL. The streaks of light in the sky are aircraft approaching the airport for landing.

Atlanta At Night.jpg

Back