A few of my Pics from the Weekend....

oneironman

Registered
Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and upload a few pics from the Stampede. Thanks for letting this R1 guy hang with the big boys, it was a blast!!!
:thumbsup:

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

Very cool first post. :beerchug:
I love the R1 and would have one if I could afford it.
Looks like you met some great people and don't be a stranger here, we love our pics and you did a great job.:thumbsup:
Ride safe Bro.
Bubba :welcome:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, and :welcome: to the org.

:welcome: to the oRg where all rides are respected. Thanks for sharing the pix. Glad you had fun. :thumbsup:

Thats My Buddy Rich, Did I mention How cool it was he won the Grand Prize, Hayabusa Jacket from Suzuki ? ??? and then ... He gave it to me! So as soon as I convert him to buy a Busa... I'll give it back to him. :laugh:

Thanks Bubba ! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Thats My Buddy Rich, Did I mention How cool it was he won the Grand Prize, Hayabusa Jacket from Suzuki ? ??? and then ... He gave it to me! So as soon as I convert him to buy a Busa... I'll give it back to him. :laugh:

Thanks Bubba ! :beerchug:
You lucky dog you!! That ain't playing fair! :laugh:
Great pics BTW...............thanks for sharing!!

Hey guys, just wanted to drop by and upload a few pics from the Stampede. Thanks for letting this R1 guy hang with the big boys, it was a blast!!!
:thumbsup:

Rich:

It was great to have you there...'sides from the obvious scoot, you fit RIGHT IN!!! Please plan to join us next year...I'll be glad to see you again.

:beerchug:

Back