A Few Of My Favorite Pics From Over The Years...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Who can tell me why on each pic?

14.jpg

2012-04-22_16-55-56_709.jpg

171651.jpg

caps-pmra-2008-friday 027.JPG
DSC_4169.JPG

DSC03496.JPG

eureka-2008-sat 153.jpg
eureka-2009 262.jpg

Oh my gosh, I remember everyone of those.

Edited so others can guess too.

How did I do?? :super:

i have really missed you, bro! those were among the best times of my life!!!

in no particular order: you had some other priorities that had to be taken care of; twotonevert and Juli moved to CA, omslaw to VA, Dan and HRHDi to VT, MCMUSTANG overseas; GSXcite changed jobs and hasn't been able to get away; BusaWhipped and Trish bought the restaurant; acehole has only been able to get away once or twice a year recently; some people got married, some divorced, some died, some had kids or their kids reached the age to change what they could do, and now it looks like i may be moving...i miss wandering all over the country with you all, it's not nearly as much fun when i'm out on the road by myself! over 17,000 miles last year and the majority of it was alone...i can't wait until we get where we can make some more of these memories together again :beerchug:

p.s. the pic of you holding that piece of a zipper in front of the storm cloud we were about to ride into still makes me giggle just a bit :lol:

Yep, it's almost time... can you believe that Evan graduates in May!

yes, i can...i'm very proud of you, my friend...you and Mrs. Captain have raised a couple of the best boys i know and have lived the lessons in front of them and each of us that cared to watch

Reactions: LCB
I know but they are all several years and a few pounds ago... I dare you to post your "Favorite" one!

Back