a few of bug-ettes favorite pictures

Great shots as always Beth!! Is that Wards wife and son? (picture perfect) ?

I seem to have lost that special photo from last year too.. dang.. Anyway, thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
DSC_7297web.jpg

reba ? is that you???

WOW!! Beth!...such a multi-talented person...you go girl! (you guys need to see this girl ride...taught me how to finally make left and right turns!) These pictures are amazing!!! Again, I can't tell you how much you and Sonny added to the trip...great times!...great people! Hope to see you all again real soon! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

(oh, and the couple on the black and orange '08 are jetsetter and his wife...now can they do the lean or what!?!!)

Have a Good 'un!

Great pics...great times. :beerchug: I wish I could have made it...

Great pics. Holly and I really enjoy going to Eureka to see everyone, and the pics afterward are great fun to look through. We're looking forward to next time. :beerchug:

we are going to have to take up a collection for Macons new sliders.... :laugh:

Great shots as always Beth!! Is that Wards wife and son? (picture perfect) ?

I seem to have lost that special photo from last year too.. dang.. Anyway, thanks for sharing :)

Yep, that's Ward's wife and son... Kathy (June) and Kevin (the Beav).

I actually have another one of those special pictures from this year's MNG. But it's on my camera so I have the control.:laugh:

Thanks for sharing all the great pics everyone!! Wish I could have made it---My wife and I are gonna show up one of these days!!!

Macon454, you go on with yo bad self!!! That was a swwweeeettt pic bro!! Represent the busa well you do my man!!:beerchug:

Glad y'all all had a good time!!

Those are GREAT! Thanks for sharing!! (BTW... did you ever upload the ones from the Spring Bash??)

Back