A few new ps2 games

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well like a few others here, I purchased a ps2 to play TT. The game is still fun as heck, but with taking some time off work I went and got a few more games today.

-Midnight Club 3 Dub edition

-Black

I hope both are fun & now I have something fun to do - I feel like such a looser...lol...sit home, skip work and play ps2.

Oh, by the way I have a copy of Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition for the X-box I purchased a few weeks ago...I thought it was a ps2 title, but my ps2 said...Bonk...dude, are you serious - this is for X-box.

Anyhow, if you want the copy of it for free, just cover shipping I will send it off your way, just let me know.

dood, u gotta get SUZUKI TT SUPERBIKES! Best "Streets" bike racing game ever! $10 at best buy. it is STREETS not track... specifically, the whole ISLE OF MAN and nothing else, but that is enough. Me and cycling buddy play it much more than Tourist Trophy because it is more like our real riding. I have Midnight club 3 dub and love it also. I can't speak for BLACK but it got good reviews

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920890.asp?q=black

You should try God of War. This game is awesome. The cut scenes are great and you should definitly play it without any children around because it gets very bloody and ther are some nude scenes in the game.

1st of all.. Metla Gear OWNS ALL!!! i have every 1 and love them all. im even gonna drop the $600 for the PS3 just to play Metal gear 4. haha but blakc is cool i heard.

Ps3 has a game coming out in March of next year called Assasins Creed which looks so good... Almost everything in the game will be interactive. Ps3 will be 500.00 and 600.00 respectivley... 500.00 for the system without the wifi and hd dvd player and 600.00 with... I think they are pricing themselves out of the market since the xbox 360 will reduce it prices drastically to steal platform business... I played Black and it is fun but easy... and yes I am a self admitted game dork.

I can NOT believe "video gaming" costs that much money! ? ! ? ! ? I'm refusing. Although they LOOK COOL, there's really nothing new coming down. Heck I'm bored with my GAMECUBE and selling it since I never play it.

I've read God of War rocks. I have the demo disk and plan to try it soon. so many games, so little time
biggrin.gif

Back