A few more pictures

karnage

Registered
Some away from the house at the show

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

ohhh purdy minus the chrome which would be nothing but cleaning for me and look like crap cause i would never clean it lmfao but for you it looks AWESOME!!!!! lol good lookin scoot man glad your enjoying it

The first ride flung grease everywhere.But got it cleaned pretty fast.Thats a Besteem windscreen.An aussie company.Pretty nice quality, iridium.Got a lot of compliments on it.Not liking the seat though.Its pretty uncomfortable in my mind but will ride some more and see if it gets better.Dont think I will do another custom bike.I will stick to cars.Thanks.Now to get out and do some riding.

The first ride flung grease everywhere.But got it cleaned pretty fast.Thats a Besteem windscreen.An aussie company.Pretty nice quality, iridium.Got a lot of compliments on it.Not liking the seat though.Its pretty uncomfortable in my mind but will ride some more and see if it gets better.Dont think I will do another custom bike.I will stick to cars.Thanks.Now to get out and do some riding.

yeah im not a chrome fan because of all the cleaning, its beautiful when its clean but when its dirty it drives me nuts.

Back