A few more pics...

G

Just posting a few shots I made today. The ones from yesterday at the dealer were sorta rushed. These look better. I still need to find a better backdrop but these'll do for now.
biggrin.gif

bullittrain_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...and a detail shot for good measure. Can you tell that photography is my other passion?
biggrin.gif

busa_detail_01.jpg

...last one. My favorite detail shot yet! It is my new desktop wallpaper. If anyone would like to use it as a full size wallpaper just drop me an e-mail. I keep the full size files for my favorite shots so I can work it to just about any monitor viewing size.

All the photos I have of my Japanese bride so far can be seen at:

http://www.pbase.com/chris_parrish/hayabusa

I'll upload more as I get keepers and make mods.
biggrin.gif

busa_detail_02.jpg

Danny,

Thanks! I used the tiny little Canon S400 digital point & shoot for these shots. It is great for a point & shoot and so small that you can carry it everywhere in a pocket. It is perfect for taking along on the busa.
biggrin.gif

Alien,

Nice ride.

henry,

Thanks!
biggrin.gif

(By the way, I used to be WannaBusa. Changed my username and now my old posts show up as being made by "Guest". )

biggrin.gif

Schweet pics BilletPain...I mean BuiltinSpain...I mean Uh Bullettrain.
Quick question, is the little camera your using one of the little digital Elfs?

Thanks... Yep, the S400 is the tiny little digital ELPH. It's really impressive for a fully auto point & shoot.
cool.gif

Man....great pics and bike....I have the same one... I know you'll enjoy the "busa'.....just be careful out there......Rocket ON!

Thanks tech. Ain't the silver/grey schweeeeet?
biggrin.gif
And I'm being very careful. I look like a paw paw putting around on a busa.
laugh.gif
Beats showing my arse and scuffing it, or me, though!

yes it is......and contrary to what others think.....the silver/gray is the fastest color......really!

These people and their busas, I just dont understand them....

oh wait yes I so
biggrin.gif

Congrats on the bike, how do ya like it so far?

Back