A few highway pulls

Boosted Cycle Perf

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
Of course filmed on a closed course in Mexico...
Ultra Highway pulls. (short shifting) - YouTube[/url][/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultra Highway pulls. (short shifting) - YouTube[/url]

That should work

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious. If you were in Mexico wouldn't the street signs be in Spanish :whistle:

:laugh:

What's the gauge on top that kept reading forty something?

Well just like how here in America everything's being printed in Spanish, in Mexico everything is everything is in English....

Top gauge is fuel pressure, bottom left is boost, right is afr. Bike is stupid fat under boost and killing the power. I had some c16 to use up. In the video it shows 10.8...it's tuned to 12.0 on 93.

I could tell the boost and afr, was wondering what the top guage was for. I like the way you have them set up with good visability.

rob put that camera on the front windshield. kool video tho. sounds like a handfull. and watch out for illegals running accross the highway.....:whistle::laugh:

rob put that camera on the front windshield. kool video tho. sounds like a handfull. and watch out for illegals running accross the highway.....:whistle::laugh:

It's a flip hd, so i have a home made mount built mount. I'll get a gopro one day. I gotta make another video with pump gas so you can see how much of a handfull it is. Usually it like to wheelie once the boost hits at 67in.

Ridgeway Its a stage 2 turbo with an ultra plenum on it. Still baby power.

This is his.
3b1d8e45.jpg

I have your video saved to my favorites. You were just ripping on that thig hard!

No it's a tial 50QR. It sounds a bit diffrent because it's ment for cars that need to recirculate the blow off air. I aimed that opening at the top of the radiator so it a bit louder.

Back