A few ? For the org

HOOKDADDY

Registered
?1 is this regular bearing grease on the axle rod.
?2 how tight do the rear axle nut has to be
?3 what dose the ECU FLUSH DO WHY DO U DO IT AND HOW DO U DO IT
?4 HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A T.BODY SNYC

?1 is this regular bearing grease on the axle rod.
?2 how tight do the rear axle nut has to be
?3 what dose the ECU FLUSH DO WHY DO U DO IT AND HOW DO U DO IT
?4 HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A T.BODY SNYC

1. I use moly grease on my axles with no issues.
2. Grammar man sheesh! How tight does the rear axle nut need to be? Off the top of my head its about 75 ft lbs.
3. What does the ( no need to shout here ) ecu flash do? Why do you do it and how do you do it? Note the question marks to define individual questions and sentences. On ecu and flashing you need to go do some reading. You have been here long enough to know what people are going to say when you post a question like that.
4. Again no shouting needed and T.BODY SYNC looks and sounds like the the name of a boy band in the 90's. On the throttle body question I cant help you there.
Good luck and God save our public school system.

Rear axel bolt is 72 ft lbs, but I normally do it at 68.

What year is your bike and what's the mileage? Is it running rough or hard to start? If not, the tb's are likely fine. If you wanted to sync them you could probably make a small improvement, but doubtful it would be noticeable, assuming you have no current issues.

Ecu flash is most always done with Ecu Editor(a few places like Powerhouse have Ecu Unleashed also).
Either allow you to make changes to most any part of the ecu's settings, not just air/fuel and ignition.
For example, turning off the top speed limiter, and several other improvements.

1. I use moly grease on my axles with no issues.
2. Grammar man sheesh! How tight does the rear axle nut need to be? Off the top of my head its about 75 ft lbs.
3. What does the ( no need to shout here ) ecu flash do? Why do you do it and how do you do it? Note the question marks to define individual questions and sentences. On ecu and flashing you need to go do some reading.
4. Again no shouting needed and T.BODY SYNC looks and sounds like the . On the throttle body question I cant help you there.
Good luck and God save our public school system.

ok voodoolord im not shouting its just im using a gaming system and typing on this thing is like the first generation of texting it just take to much time so understand thats why i take short cuts by not spelling the hole word out some time . those that know know thats that dont dont. oh yea i agree GOD save the pss/P.S.SYSTEM or public school system wich everone u care 2 use oh and thanks 4d info

more torque values also listed here: Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa Archives | Service manuals for Suzuki GSX-R MotorcyclesService manuals for Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycles

good reading here about the ECU Editor: ecueditor.com - The Ultimate Engine Tuning Software for Hayabusa, GSX-R and B-King Motorcycles

P.S. In case you missed what voodoolord was hinting at, SEARCH is a good thing. And ALL CAPS is akin to shouting/yelling on the net.

ok kromdom thanks i dont text on cells and out side of the org i dont socialize online no facebook myspace or nonr of that crap so thanks for the tip on the caps i will remember that

ok voodoolord im not shouting its just im using a gaming system and typing on this thing is like the first generation of texting it just take to much time so understand thats why i take short cuts by not spelling the hole word out some time . those that know know thats that dont dont. oh yea i agree GOD save the pss/P.S.SYSTEM or public school system wich everone u care 2 use oh and thanks 4d info

:laugh::moon:

sixpack i have a 05 and she runs good i was asking because i read some post abuut the t.b.snyc and the ecu flash and was just wounding exactly what thy did oh yea APRIL has 12000+on her

I've owned two, an '06 that had 36K on it when I totaled it an my '08 that has 38K on it. Neither were ever touched. Talking valves and TB sync.

ECU editing is a tuning tool and allows you to remove all the crap that Suzuki had to do to our babies. You can remove restrictions, change rev limits, play with timing, and tune the A/F Ratio ............

Back