'A Doll For Everyone': Meet Mattel's Gender-Neutral Doll

If people get this fired up about a damn doll, we were probably doomed anyway.....
There are far more serious concerns in the world than gender neutral toys gents.
yeah, yeah, but it's not just 'getting fired up about a doll', it's the indoctrination of this generation of kids that gets me fired up, the doll that's presented to them represents the gender neutral agenda being pushed and the next generation are having these new beliefs stamped into their minds via the education system.
Creeping crud, insidious and pervasive and gaining a foothold of entrenchment.

1569581640152.png

Yeah , I got a bit of a fear of flying , didn't want to travel alone .....

yeah, yeah, but it's not just 'getting fired up about a doll', it's the indoctrination of this generation of kids that gets me fired up, the doll that's presented to them represents the gender neutral agenda being pushed and the next generation are having these new beliefs stamped into their minds via the education system.
Creeping crud, insidious and pervasive and gaining a foothold of entrenchment.
You say that as if the knowledge we have today isn't indoctrination. As if we all, each and every one of us, haven't been taught what we know. The very idea that we think our beliefs are immutable is indoctrinated.....
My point here was that while this may be concerning to some, it's merely a distraction from existential issues we are all facing and should be concerned about.
I think that starvation, poverty, disease, and war are far more likely to do us in as a species than whether or not a toy has balls or boobs.

Last edited:
I shudder to think of the future generations, slowly over time people and kids have been placed in bubble wrap and the people who we used to raise our eyebrows at are now coming to the forefront.

I saw it in our military starting in the mid '80s when human rights came along. Gone were the days of creating a strong soldier-the leadership was concentrated on not crossing any human rights lines. We created a "kinder, gentler" way of conducting business which in my opinion sure made it hard to have tough, robust soldiers. Now they are allowed to grow beards (I think they like it because they are too lazy to shave), some of my former peers wonder what is next.

Of course this was only the reflection of what society as a whole was doing, it got so the kids were running the house holds and parents had no way of stopping this.

Now those same kids who ran the household are parents and their kids are in control. Add to this the necessity of both parents working with kids basically themselves via the internet and the recipe for disaster is formulated.

I have a neighbour with 3 boys, he is trying to raise them "old school" but he says today it is so difficult because even if he doesn't expose them to all the crap of today, they get it at their school via teachers and other kids.

The older 2 are 8 and still carry stuffed toys with them almost everywhere.

Even my grand kids are completely and utterly addicted to electronic devices, they'd much rather sit on the couch with an electronic device then go outside on a beautiful day. There is only so much we can do as grandparents and it is hard to take.

I shudder to think of the future generations, slowly over time people and kids have been placed in bubble wrap and the people who we used to raise our eyebrows at are now coming to the forefront.

I saw it in our military starting in the mid '80s when human rights came along. Gone were the days of creating a strong soldier-the leadership was concentrated on not crossing any human rights lines. We created a "kinder, gentler" way of conducting business which in my opinion sure made it hard to have tough, robust soldiers. Now they are allowed to grow beards (I think they like it because they are too lazy to shave), some of my former peers wonder what is next.

Of course this was only the reflection of what society as a whole was doing, it got so the kids were running the house holds and parents had no way of stopping this.

Now those same kids who ran the household are parents and their kids are in control. Add to this the necessity of both parents working with kids basically themselves via the internet and the recipe for disaster is formulated.

I have a neighbour with 3 boys, he is trying to raise them "old school" but he says today it is so difficult because even if he doesn't expose them to all the crap of today, they get it at their school via teachers and other kids.

The older 2 are 8 and still carry stuffed toys with them almost everywhere.

Even my grand kids are completely and utterly addicted to electronic devices, they'd much rather sit on the couch with an electronic device then go outside on a beautiful day. There is only so much we can do as grandparents and it is hard to take.
I think of it like a pendulum. It swung too far in one direction in years past (child labor, no human rights etc) and now is swinging too far in the other direction. Society will find its center.

I think of it like a pendulum. It swung too far in one direction in years past (child labor, no human rights etc) and now is swinging too far in the other direction. Society will find its center.

Good point and I've heard it before...

I honestly think it has swung too far this time to find center.

It found center in the past due to some of the old school law makers and authority members being still in power. There are very few of these people left and with the lobbying groups being so strong now, I don't think it will ever recover.

It's not the doll which is the problem-it is what the doll represents-the whole mind set of society.

Good point and I've heard it before...

I honestly think it has swung too far this time to find center.

It found center in the past due to some of the old school law makers and authority members being still in power. There are very few of these people left and with the lobbying groups being so strong now, I don't think it will ever recover.

It's not the doll which is the problem-it is what the doll represents-the whole mind set of society.
And you may be right, guess we'll see.
But, I take comfort in the fact that older power structures have always, without fail, painted the impending change as the end of the world, and somehow we're still here. Rock and roll was gonna send us all to hell once upon a time.

And you may be right, guess we'll see.
But, I take comfort in the fact that older power structures have always, without fail, painted the impending change as the end of the world, and somehow we're still here. Rock and roll was gonna send us all to hell once upon a time.

Oh we'll survive but what we as a species (mankind) will look like in say 50 yrs will be vastly different than what you and I remember..somehow this change is not in line with what the older power structures ever faced.

Thankfully I will be gone not have to witness this..

Although when we were kids we were allowed to use our imaginations unlike today when imaginations are only as good as the electronic device the kids are using...

I've told my kids to not send along the grandkids tablets when they come to visit...trying to get them off those things is frustrating.
Parents seem to love those tablets and the kids know it, so they throw a fit and their parents automatically hand them the tablet or phone to keep them quiet for hours. I remember growing up
In my little home country and spending all day playing baseball, until we couldn’t see the ball anymore. It seems like from the 60s, until the 90s, the way kids were raised didn’t change much (at least where I come from), but things have complete changed in the last 30 years and not for the best. I’m a millennial with no kids of my own, but I love my nephews and worry about the world they are living in. I love kids, but looking around scares me and makes me think twice about having kids.

Parents seem to love those tablets and the kids know it, so they throw a fit and their parents automatically hand them the tablet or phone to keep them quiet for hours. I remember growing up
In my little home country and spending all day playing baseball, until we couldn’t see the ball anymore. It seems like from the 60s, until the 90s, the way kids were raised didn’t change much (at least where I come from), but things have complete changed in the last 30 years and not for the best. I’m a millennial with no kids of my own, but I love my nephews and worry about the world they are living in. I love kids, but looking around scares me and makes me think twice about having kids.

Well said....I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

I raised my boys in the best fashion I could and my hands got tied in the late '90s. I still kept them busy and taught them to camp, shoot, ride dirt bikes, track and hunt. they played hockey since they were knee high to a grasshopper.

I recall them playing a tournament one weekend, and in between games they'd play mini hockey at the arena and at the end of the day they'd be on the back yard rink until bed time...

I find my grand kids love to do the same things as my boys did but I have to motivate them to do these things, they have no initiative to go do it on their own.

What all these activists don't realise is-it took over a hundred years to reach where we are today, they think we can wave some fairy dust and it all goes away.

Here in Canada they plan to impose even more taxes on us to fight climate change (which is already happening and has been for a few million years).

We pour money into 3rd world countries to produce products for us which are inferior and don't last and being heavily packaged often in Styrofoam. The same Styrofoam which is no longer recycled along with any soft plastic-all that goes into a landfill...the same countries which produce a whack of pollutants...

I ask-why are all these granola eating activsts here protesting and not there? I know the answer already and it comes in the form of either jail or a bullet.

Last edited:
Back