A dead GenII

Stitch

Registered
Without going into details, I was rear ended on Sunday 11Sep2011 by a 2004 Mazda 4. I am fine (thankfully the helmet broke the windshield, and not my head) and other than some soreness, I live to ride another day! I just wanted to share my pain with my fellow 'Busa lovers. I am not sure what I'm getting next, but I think I may go back to American V-Twins. I kind of want something to cruise for days on with a 110 117 cuin motor in her....

once the mods approve my pic, I'll link it here.

Sorry to hear about the accident. You need to do what feels right to you. I dont see any pictures waiting moderation. No gore please.

Sorry about the accident! Glad your ok. Ride what makes you happy! Best of luck whatever you decide to do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you came through alive and well, and are ready to get back on the horse! :thumbsup:

glad to hear you are basically ok and able to get right back to riding :beerchug:

Here probablly go so excited, thought you where racing and he was finally going to beat one of those sport bikes without realizing you where stopped

well, the pics are not coming through, i did post/link them on the facebook group. there is no gore, the chick did hit me hard enough to wedge the bike in the upright position on her bumper, it was just a pic of that.

as far as a v-twin, it doesnt have to be harley, but i really dont like japanese v-twins. had a honda shadow and i was never happy with the look/sound of her. something about the ridge that is built into the gas tank, i hate that. seems lazy. i really want an old harley, prefer an early 70s ironhead with a kickstart or even a solid running shovelhead. either that or a newer 110 or 117cuin sled. not a chopper, but a big motor with a seat. you know, a v-twin example of fast.

Hey man, sorry to hear about the bike, but at least you made it through ok and THANK GOD you were wearing your helmet!

a V-Twin example of fast??? Glad you are ok, and whatever you ride does not make a difference to me! I would not shame a 250 Rebel lol

Back