a couple pics of the bikes in the black hills

justa-busa-girl

Registered
we just got back for the black hills , We had a great time the weather was awsome and we got alot of canyon riding in. Any way just a couple pics we took. and of the new busa hauler we bought down thier.

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

laura.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

dad of three, you mean you dont like kawi green lol, acually that green is my favorite color:laugh: jeffery sorry no action shots we were to busy riding, and i just snapped a few when we would stop for a break!!

Sweet bikes and sweet rig. My riding buddy rides a new 10R and I am having trouble convincing myself to not buy a litre bike to keep up with him on but the 'busa is so easy on my wrists compared to the race replica bikes... Question about your hauler, is there a wall that separates the bike from the living space or is just one large space. Have an open trailer but your pics make me want an enclosed rig. How long is it? Thanks and hope you enjoy it.

thank you for all the nice comments, the hauler is 30 foot, and it has no walls , it will haul a car also so we didnt want one with a wall or we couldnt get the car in it. grgman what year is your busa cause he has to try to keep up with me lol ecect for the corners.

Man, this fall is the last season I can ride through the hills. These hills are some of the best biking I have seen. I got orders and leaving here in Jan.
If I'm not working on my house to sell it, I will be on my bike enjoying these hills for one last season!!!

Back