A couple of vids one stunnah, one crash

ouuuuuucccchh..... he was dam lucky he did,n go over the wall....... on the zzr....... id say he,d a had a long drop.....
rock.gif
thanks for sharing mc.
smile.gif

Video 1: Amazing what you can do with a flat tire and a big sproket. Got to hand it to him the snow thing was original.

Video 2: Talk about object fixation. Lucky he didn't go over the wall. Must be a kawi thing (knock on wood).

Chris

Yeah it looks like he hit the rear brake. You can tell after he slide he stared right at the wall. That guy is luck.

cool ones MC.
Does he hit something with the front tire?

The boy in the parking lot has talent,It may appear easy,but I dont think it is. Its cool that he's not doing it on I-5 either.
Cool guy.

cool ones MC.
Does he hit something with the front tire?

The boy in the parking lot has talent,It may appear easy,but I dont think it is. Its cool that he's not doing it on I-5 either.
Cool guy.
It doesn't look lke he hits anything with his front tire... in slow mo, it looks like he might have even downshifted and popped the clutch, and grabbed the front brake, slung the back out a little...not certain, but painful and embarrasing to be sure - and very lucky he came down on the raod side!

As for the stunts, +1. Stunts aren't my thing, I ain' that talented. So I have respect for guys that can do it - but I have even more respect for guys that do without dangering others or giving mom and pop cage fighter a bad impression of us scoots.

The crash was insane. He really lucked out not going over or hitting the wall the bike was toast. Looks to me like he could recover after the wooble and fixed on the wall. Not sure what I would done. But I have had some close calls like that too.

I think he needed to change the pads on his Fred Flintstones.

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138475227 -->

HAhahahhaah here is a funny one...... I kept looking in both videos for the member stunnah... I kept telling myself that wasnt him on the vids....

The kid in the parking lot flat ROCKS.

It had to be wall boys first week of being on any bike.
sad.gif

I'd seen the guy crashing video before. I think he popped the clutch out, broke the rear loose, recovered, than just stared/drove into the wall
sad.gif

The stunter was awesome!!!
cool.gif
cool.gif

Running into a snowbank was definately something I hadn't thought of before.
wow.gif

cool.gif

The Kawi crash looks like he dropped down a gear and lost the rear...might have spun it in some sand or gravel...he was real close to the edge of the road...he had plenty of room to save it but he fixated, paniced or both
sad.gif
he's lucky he didn't go over the wall.

common n00b mistake, been there done that, got a broken wrist to prove it.

I don't care about stunting. what a waste of a good bike.

The crash vid looks like the turn caught him off guard and he hadn't the confidence to lean the bike over and just accepted the inevitable...

The snow vid... what control and balance ..I love the sidestand trick.. Amazing

Nice MC

I like the zzr. Reminds me of the old zx-11's. Those were the Busa's of their day. As for mr. Stunter At least he wasn't doin it in a loaded parking lot like the idiots up here do:rolleyes:

Back