A cager merges into your lane

A cager merges into your lane - What do you do?

• Honk your horn and hit the brakes?

Votes: 71 98.6%
  • Hit the gas and shoot in front?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pull along the other side and give the unapproving nod?

• Flip them off?

• Kick their car?

• A combination of the above?

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder if I can shoot someone doing that to me. In teh state of Florida we have what is called the castle doctrine that has recently been applied to vehicles. Basically it works like this, If you are in your domain or place of business and somebody approaches you or confronts you in such a manner that you truly fear for your life then you are permitted to take theirs. If I am in the fast lane cruising at 70mph with a car in front a car in back a wall to the left and Mr. Ahole trying to merge directly into me I'm pretty dang sure I'm in fear of losing my life! Would that make it legal to cleanse the gene pool? I carry a .45 Ruger with me so I'm always prepared. Maybe they could just issue me a special "Cleansing Permit" and allow me to clean the gene pool one idiot cager at a time...
You guys have the "stand your ground" there too don't you? That might apply.

Where is "Throw a handful of rocks that you carry in your pocket at the windshield" option?
[/QUOTE]
I have to agree,actually if ya know any machinists,ask em for a TPG 432 carbide insert...
works wonders on a windshield and you only have to lob it!!!

me-i'd rather follow the dumb-fck wherever they're going and get to know them on a much more personal level[/QUOTE]
OMG...you're as bad as me...

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153009465 -->

Shouldn't ever happen, Your job is to anticipate and avoid these situations. Simple as that.

Yes I know about 1 in 1000 just cannot be avoided for whatever reason, but 99% of time if you're riding heads up and pro-active you don't get surprised.

Where is &quot;Throw a handful of rocks that you carry in your pocket at the windshield&quot; option?

Seriously...

I usually speed up and get in front.. unless they seem like a whack job then I will hit the brakes and get behind
lately, i've been contemplating that one myself. i was steering more towards pennies or marbles, but rocks would be more practical. devil.gif

(BigDiesel @ Jun. 19 2006,18:08) seems to me that whenever I'm wearin my helmet w/ICON Skull jacket n TiMax Gloves...no cagers ever come near me! had one tryin to squeeze ahead of me on interstate-I jumped up n gave him the &quot;get back there bub&quot; thumb n he gave me the bird...but he slowed n got back there where he belonged. When I ride sans-full gear, I'm usually not in the fast lane so dont have to worry bout dumb cagers getn in the way.

IF i ever get sum one dumb enuf n so oblivious to the world that they drive me outa my lane-being the kinda guy i am, I will give them oppourtunity to show some sort of apologetic response...if none is offered...well, wont be the first time i been in jail-get my drift?mad.gif
The idea that you are like 7 foot tall does not affect this does it? tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back