a busa already stolen at lone star rally

I thought about going to enter the bike show, but decided not to. I just wasn't in the mood to deal with all the traffic. I have seen lots of bikes on trailers passing through the past couple days.

I hope the thieves met up with their just punishment, either death or dismemberment of their hands so they wont be tempted to steal again. Personally I'd like to catch them at night stealing so you can shoot them dead legally, and use the Texas Penal code to justify their extermination.

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY. A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:
(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and
(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:
(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or
(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and
(3) he reasonably believes that:
(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or
(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

that sucks ballz,thieves should have a hand cut off when caught:rulez:

No kidding, no real deterrant for them. I think a lot actually prefer jail. Everything provided & not like they're doing hard labor busting up rocks or anything. Cable, AC, 3 meals a day. What else could they ask for?

They have Rattlesnake roundups so why not start a thieves roundup at bike rallies. Maybe see who brings the most hands in with video footage of them being caught?

Maybe offer a Twofers trophy for the most scum caught at one time?

Theft is really terrible, but it's gonna happen with crooks looking to make a fast fix or buck.

this does not suprise me one bit after MPH200 and I were at ROT this year and a friend of his had his Busa stolen there with everybody and their mother there watching. Sorry for his loss

Back