A British soldier was just hacked to death on a busy street in England.....

Hey Brett....

War News Updates: What Country Has The Most Violent Crime Rate Per 100,000? Hint: The Answer Will Surprise You

4A09CDA8-95CB-41C5-9609-817FDDEF4E1A-987-000001840C3A63E4.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

It's safer to live in gun riddled good ole U S of A.
how do define safe? DEATH is forever..... and in the UK ur not likely to die when a violent crime occurs. that unfortunately cannot be said for the good ole US of A cause its harder to get a drivers license then it is a GUN here. there is something fundamentally wrong with that would you not agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brett quite simply, you are as we saw more likely to be hacked to death in the Uk than you are to die of a gsw in the USA.
Period.

With my pistol on my side I am more unlikely to be hacked to death than without it.
Would you not agree?

Quite simply.

Brett quite simply, you are as we saw more likely to be hacked to death in the Uk than you are to die of a gsw in the USA.
Period.

Lets not forget that GNBRETT is a law enforcement officer so he carries at least 8 hours a day and probably more so, he doesn't have to worry about being hacked to death. Its the classic "do as I say not as I do" mentality that people in government have. Being an officer of the law you have privileges and while most probably don't think they are above the common people alot of them do. The fact is the police were never supposed to have more firepower than the citizen just the authority to police the laws in their jurisdiction. GNBRETT seems to be the type of fascist authoritarian figure that should be completely removed from a position of authority because he sees himself as above the citizens hes sworn to protect and not an equal with them.

I need to make a footnote here:

To those much is given, Much is expected.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

"From his weapons on the open road
no man should step one pace away;
you don't know for certain when you're out on the road
when you might have need of your spear"
- Havamal

This about covers the UK model...

FUTURE | Chapter 5: A Defenseless Population - YouTube[/url]

Unfortunately I travel the world about 7 months out of the year, I go to some real shtholes, I also go to Europe and Asia a lot. The UK is the most violent country I travel to, period. Not shootings but robbery, stabbings, fighting, drunken fighting especially, I mean by 2000 hours you can usually witnesses the first drunken fight, not all in bad neighborhoods either, its just a violent place, the likes of which we do not have here in the US or in the Canaduh. I have my guns to protect the Constitution and my rights contained in the Bill of Rights, which includes self defense. GNBRETT you are doing the cops no favors, the things you write sometimes makes normal Americans who would normally trust the police 100% become mistrustful of the police which is sad because every cop I know does not agree with your 2A views and takes their oaths pretty seriously.

I think the Tommys have about had their fill of the local crazies, they have a serious integration/assimilation issue in the UK and Europe in general. The history of the Europeans does not bode well for perceived outsiders, its pat of their DNA.

Heres a nice little wrinkle, A guy actually stopped and pulled out a "hand gun" and did nothing to stop the two guys stabbing the soldier. It seems he realized that he would be in deep $hit if he used it to stop them from murdering the soldier so he jumped in his car and took off. The bystander that saw the hand gun grabbed his family and left without helping the man being stabbed because he "saw" a hand gun. Im angry as you can probably tell and Im trying to edit myself, When you will not render assistance to someone in mortal danger thats reprehensible in my book. When you have the capability of lethal force to stop a murder and you run away thats totally something else.

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22631995[/video]

It appears the gun was held by one of the attackers.

This happened only a few miles from me - sadly no one around had any way to stop this, just shoppers going about their business - only the two attackers were armed, with a handgun and large knives. Ordinary civilians are unarmed here in the UK rightly or wrongly but given the hatred towards our people and military from extremists why oh why cant our soldiers be armed at all times - its common sense! They are highly trained and wearing the uniform are now a target on or off the battlefield so let them defend us and themselves....

Our deepest sympathy to the family of Drummer Lee Rigby - 2nd Battalion Royal Regiment of Fusiliers RIP.

Hmmm criminals having firearms in places where lawful citizens cannot. How does that happen when theres a ban on hand guns? Maybe there should be a law banning criminals from having hand guns also?

Jelly the source is a British site. :dunno:

I see the interview on CNN with the murderers so called inspirer.
When asked if he condemns what happened he could only repeat he condemns the Uk for its foreign policy totally ignoring the murder. Then CNN shows several videos of protests with the murderer and his leader protesting and actively supporting the death of British soldiers for their crimes?

I don't think we here even allow this level of protest or suggestion?
If you ask me every single person in those protest videos should be rounded up and dropped in whatever foreign country they would like to oppose said British troops and see what happens!
This man was obv inspired by this group he was with and not even the leader will condemn the murder?
They all need to go.

Jelly the source is a British site. :dunno:

I see the interview on CNN with the murderers so called inspirer.
When asked if he condemns what happened he could only repeat he condemns the Uk for its foreign policy totally ignoring the murder. Then CNN shows several videos of protests with the murderer and his leader protesting and actively supporting the death of British soldiers for their crimes?

I don't think we here even allow this level of protest or suggestion?
If you ask me every single person in those protest videos should be rounded up and dropped in whatever foreign country they would like to oppose said British troops and see what happens!
This man was obv inspired by this group he was with and not even the leader will condemn the murder?
They all need to go.

Agree with you, but question the numbers. It is hard to get latest numbers, but certainly homicide rates don't agree. List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back