A British soldier was just hacked to death on a busy street in England.....

voodoolord

Registered
By two men shouting Allah Akbar. They stayed there until the police arrived. I want to see all the anti gun people that routinely chime in on this forum go ahead and make an argument that the guns are the problem and not the person holding it. These two guys were shouting Allah akbar I want to hear the justifications now like "they were not allowed to assimilate" or they just didnt have the opportunities we have. I want to hear more of the liberal, progressive argument that the government can protect you and you dont need to carry a gun because we have your back. I want to hear the European officials justify the fact that a soldier in their union can be hacked to death in broad daylight with no way to lawfully defend himself because of their anti weapon laws that no person with criminal intent will ever pay attention to. When are people going to wake up? RIP to that man laying in a pool of blood in the street that had no defense against the dangerous stupidity of our arrogant multinational government bureaucracies. F-You progressives. Wake up.

I want to see all the anti gun people that routinely chime in on this forum go ahead and make an argument that the guns are the problem and not the person holding it. These two guys were shouting Allah akbar I want to hear the justifications now like "they were not allowed to assimilate" or they just didnt have the opportunities we have.

You wont get that from Rubb. I wanted them fuggin dead(a slow,painfull death,at my own hand even) after reading the thread topic.

This is why I dont watch the news. Now I'm even more angry than usual.

RSD.

Heres a nice little wrinkle, A guy actually stopped and pulled out a "hand gun" and did nothing to stop the two guys stabbing the soldier. It seems he realized that he would be in deep $hit if he used it to stop them from murdering the soldier so he jumped in his car and took off. The bystander that saw the hand gun grabbed his family and left without helping the man being stabbed because he "saw" a hand gun. Im angry as you can probably tell and Im trying to edit myself, When you will not render assistance to someone in mortal danger thats reprehensible in my book. When you have the capability of lethal force to stop a murder and you run away thats totally something else.

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22631995[/video]

This is sad, and just makes me more angry about how this world being ruined. There needs to be major reform my friends. How does a "soldier" not have a weapon to protect himself? Does that make sense? That is almost barbaric in itself! Take a look around people, things are out of control and not getting better. We have it easy here, and it's only a matter of time before things get worse thanks to all the liberals! For you liberals that don't believe that take a look at the big liberal hot spots in this country and tell me how they are doing with their local governments and crime issues! When the people have had enough there will be riots and much more violence, America is just sleeping right now. Take a look at this video of Sweden and tell me that is not working it's way across the world!
muslim refugees in Husby Stockholm. About 200 muslims planned the riots, got City funding. - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad indeed. Not a single person anywhere that could have stopped him?
There's at least two guns every fifty square feet in Florida.

If you watch the video you can see a wrecked car in backround? Wonder who's that is and why it's crashed? Guess Britain will soon ban machetes?

Sad indeed. Not a single person anywhere that could have stopped him?
There's at least two guns every fifty square feet in Florida.

If you watch the video you can see a wrecked car in backround? Wonder who's that is and why it's crashed? Guess Britain will soon ban machetes?

They used the car to run into him first then jumped on him with their knives.

Guy with the gun probably wanted to do something...then realized he was a convicted felon or something. Still no excuse if you ask me. Shoot the dirtbags...then drive off. :easy:

RSD.

Guy with the gun probably wanted to do something...then realized he was a convicted felon or something. Still no excuse if you ask me. Shoot the dirtbags...then drive off. :easy:

RSD.

No excuse is right. Felon or not he should have or all the bystanders watching should have intervened. What the hell is wrong in our cities that someone can be murdered in broad daylight on a busy street and no one helps the man. Thats why I wont live in a city ever again and why I will always carry period. This isn't our grandfathers world now, its disintegrated and broken in our urban society. The rural society is the last bastion of sanity left.

CNN just had interview with videotaper. He was using his phone and just a passerby.

Murderer stopped him saying it was ok and he only wanted to talk to him.
So after just witnessing a brutal bloody murder he obliged the guy and filmed his tirate. Not terrified he was? People are so polite in the Uk. You can then see a lady trolling a shopping cart walking toward speaking murderer and he moves his blood covered hand and knives out of her way so she can pass?
Wtf?

It took over thirty minutes for police to respond? Thirty minutes?!

Ok so murderer kills someone and along with his accomplice they don't flee instead they stand around giving interviews for thirty minutes patiently waiting for the coppers. Cops show up and patient killers now charge cops and get shot?

Whacked!

I was just watching this on CNN, one of the craziest things i have seen.

Someone mentioned a passer by that had a firearm and did not help because he would get in trouble, we had a similar situation here in DC but the guy said f it and helped, a kid was being mauled by dogs and the guy ran to his house and got his gun and shot them, police searched his house confiscated his 3 illegal firearms but did not charge him with the felony because he saved a life. He did take a loss on the guns and got a 1000 fine. But he saved a life.

lol... and how many murders take place in the UK each year compared to the US? you seem to be under the impression that people are not killed every day in every country by one way or another....:whistle: you sound so rediculous!

guns would surely solve the homicide rate in the UK cause it's worked so well for us here in the US. the UK had 44 murders last year with guns vs. our 12,000. so a guy gets killed in the UK by a knife by a couple towel heads who worship allah and want to kill anyone that doesnt believe in what they believe in so now the entire country needs to be armed with guns so they too can have a firearm homicide rate like the US does.

maybe the UK will arm everyone like they do here in the US so they too can have a murder rate by firearm homicide that's 19.5 times higher then other high income countries. I mean its working so well here in the USA I can surely see why the UK would adopt our gun policies.....:whistle:

for 15-24 year olds, firearm homicide rates in the United States is 42.7 times higher than it is in the other high income countries.

got any more brillant ideas.....:whistle:

Hey Brett....

War News Updates: What Country Has The Most Violent Crime Rate Per 100,000? Hint: The Answer Will Surprise You

4A09CDA8-95CB-41C5-9609-817FDDEF4E1A-987-000001840C3A63E4.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609.

It's safer to live in gun riddled good ole U S of A.

lol... and how many murders take place in the UK each year compared to the US? you seem to be under the impression that people are not killed every day in every country by one way or another....:whistle: you sound so rediculous!

guns would surely solve the homicide rate in the UK cause it's worked so well for us here in the US. the UK had 44 murders last year with guns vs. our 12,000. so a guy gets killed in the UK by a knife by a couple towel heads who worship allah and want to kill anyone that doesnt believe in what they believe in so now the entire country needs to be armed with guns so they too can have a firearm homicide rate like the US does.

maybe the UK will arm everyone like they do here in the US so they too can have a murder rate by firearm homicide that's 19.5 times higher then other high income countries. I mean its working so well here in the USA I can surely see why the UK would adopt our gun policies.....:whistle:

for 15-24 year olds, firearm homicide rates in the United States is 42.7 times higher than it is in the other high income countries.

got any more brillant ideas.....:whistle:

This is bull****, do the research and you will see per capita that the UK has a much larger violent crime rate than US. So we give up the guns, the 12,000 gun deaths you quote go way down, the rapes, beatings, robberies and anything else you can think of that is violent goes way up. Do the research....

Lots of whistling and sarcasm and a few figures tossed around...but you never offer any fiable solutions or even a hint at what might help. Your an exellent quarterback...... for Monday morning.:whistle:

Choosing England to compare gun violence with the US is rediculas. Cops in England for the most part do not even need to carry firearms. They dont need too.
You like numbers...there are over 315,000,000 in the US. 53 million in the UK. Its not a country where guns out number people.:whistle:

Its easy to sit back at chuck shi7 at gun advocates...but thats all you seem to offer up in these debates.

Got anything positive? I mean how is the US supposed to turn the clock back now? Ask everyone to hand in their guns? Some law abiding citisens would,some would hide theirs...and only the criminals would be walking around with them. Thats not gonna work.

Dont get me wrong,not a gun advocate at all. That is based purely on geography. I feel sorry for the US and the fact that folks feel a need to own and even carry thier guns out for a Busa ride.(yup,poll on it once) Thats really sad. I only need to walk a coulple blocks and I can see the good ol' US of A,and yet nobody on my street even owns a gun. If we want to buy one,you have to fill out paperwork,take a couple of courses and wait for an' answer. What is it there, just miles from my home [US],a mandatory waiting period of 20 seconds while the clerk puts your credit card thru.(insert whistling guy again).

My answers to the problem are way to easy,but far too against the bill of rights and what folks deem as an attack on there personal freedoms. Maybe someday folks there will wake and realize that just because a peice of paper says this and that,doesn't mean it still works today. People like you,need to sit down with the gun advocates,stop trashing each other about personal beliefs and start some kind of resolutionary dialog.

My country aint all sweet and perfect,we have the odd mass shooting. Where do these wug-wads get the guns? Off the street? Some back alley? NO. From daddy's gun safe. They get the guns from a legally registered gun owner who 99.9% of the time has those guns for hunting purposes. Unless a gun is being illegally stored here,it aint gonna help you against the perp anyway. Gun is locked in cabinet. Gun has trigger lock aswell perhaps. Ammo is locked. We cant just go to the nightstand and pull out a .357 and go all dirty harry on someones ass,shooting the cleaning lady by mistake.

It takes criminal background checks that include mental health questions etc....then you can apply for a hunting weapon. Anything beyond that requires more hassle. I've seen some posts on here of guys gun collections and they fill the room. I'm sure its a fun hobby and all,but somewhere along the line that many guns is going to filter down into the hands of undesireables.

There's no easy answer here,but you vs the advocates .......:whistle:

I understand both sides,but what I usually read on here is just too extremist to do any good for anybody. A school shooting happens and "Mr. Pry-it-from-my-cold-dead-hands" wants to arm the teachers. So little Johnny can throw a temper tantrum at recess grab ol' Missus Crapapple's gun and shoot little Timmy.
Then the extremists for the other side want all the guns destroyed.

Like I said,on the gun issue,I feel sorry for you guys. If I had any input that might be heard,I say follow the lead of some other countries. Things like... use a gun in a crime...life sentence. I know,I know...but then the jails would be more full than they are now. Who cares. Jails are big business. Send them back in time,to an era where jails were primarily self sufficient.Let them grow their own food,raise meat and poultry,dairy farms,manufacture products for Walmart instead of buying from the chinese. They might even be profitible.

As was said in a movie once... "Doesn't your country have a problem with drugs too?"

"No.We take all the drug dealers to the city square and shoot them in back of head."

"Ahhhh,the politicians here would never go for it."

"Shoot them first!"

I guess until Jungle Jim and his band of cul-de-sac mercenaries gives up quoting a 200 year old document...and those opossed to it like Mr. and Mrs. Ward Cleaver and their dream for The Beav to be able to walk to school thru south central L.A. unacosted get fulfilled,we'll just have too......

Keep on :whistle:..............

RSD.

............There has been a lot of media attention recently focusing on Chicago’s 2013 murder rate, and for good reason. In the first six days of 2013, 12 people were murdered in the city. At a rate of two murders per day, this puts Chicago on a pace for 730 murders for the 2013 year. Compare that with 2012, where there were 506 murders in the city, or 18.7 murders for every 100,000 citizens. While these numbers are certainly alarming, the number of murders for every 100,000 citizens is significantly lower in Chicago when compared to a number of American cities. In fact, Chicago doesn’t even come close to making the cut for being one of America’s 10 deadliest cities in 2012. Here’s a breakdown of the cities that made the cut this year:
1: Flint, Michigan
-3825bcf105ef826b_large.jpg

With 66 murders, or 64.9 murders for every 100,000 citizens, Flint’s homicide rate far exceeded its competitors, making it America’s deadliest city of 2012. This year’s murder rate has also tied with the city’s all time high in 2010. Flint is one of the poorest cities in the state, and 38.2% of the city’s population is below the poverty line, making the city poorer than Detroit. Like other major cities with a high murder rate, Flint is plagued by illegal guns that have wound up in the hands of young people involved with the illegal drug trade.
2: Detroit, Michigan

In Detroit, there were 386 homicides, or 54.6 murders for every 100,000 citizens in 2012 - up 10% from 2011. With a homicide rate that's the highest among the nation’s top 20 most populous cities, Detroit residents are more likely to be killed today than when the city was known as the Murder Capital 40 years ago. With its population dwindling, this is also the highest murder rate since the crack cocaine epidemic of the late 1980's, when it was about 60 per 100,000 residents. Detroit has suffered from a consistently high murder rate, due to the high level of poverty, drug, and gang crime.
3: New Orleans, Louisiana
new_orleans_police.jpg

Despite the fact that in 2012 New Orleans saw a slight decrease in the murder rate from 2011, it still ranks third on the list of America’s deadliest cities. There were 193 murders in 2012, or 53.5 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Over the years, New Orleans has continued to struggle with the use of illegal guns that has been typically associated with the pervasive problem of drug and gang crime in the city. Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas says that over 50% of those arrested for murder in 2012 “have already been arrested for illegally carrying or using a firearm.”
4: St. Louis, Missouri

In 2012, there were 113 murders in St. Louis, or 35.5 murders for every 100,000 citizens - the same number as 2011. There wasn’t a clear pattern in the homicides that were committed and some seemed absurd. Take for example an 18-year-old homecoming queen and co-valedictorian that was strangled to death, a 23-year-old former SLU volleyball player murdered in broad daylight, or a 42-year-old man who was allegedly murdered in a dispute over a bag of Cheetos. The strategy of hot-spot policing will be employed by police in 2013 in an attempt to deter homicide.
5: Baltimore, Maryland

The city saw a 10% jump in the murder rate for 2012, with 217 homicides, or 35 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Despite the 10% jump from last year, Baltimore’s murder rate for 2012 is considerably below the city’s average over the last 20 years. Baltimore has consistently been one of America’s deadliest cities and most homicides can be attributed to drug and gang violence.
6: Birmingham, Alabama
large_toddler%20shot%2001.jpg

Birmingham saw 72 murders, or 33.7 murders for every 100,000 citizens, a rate up 21.4% from last year. Birmingham has had a persistently high crime rate, much of which can be attributed to the drug trade and its high poverty rate, which is 27% versus 17% for the state as a whole. Birmingham Police Deputy Chief Herman Hilton says most of the city’s homicides are difficult to prevent because 30 of the 72 murders occurred “in someone’s residence.”
7: Newark, New Jersey
newark-crime-e1310485282954.jpg

There were 92 murders in Newark in 2012, or 33.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens, making it tied with Oakland for 7th deadliest city in America. In Newark, the number of homicides has risen over the last several years. However, the murder rate remained the same between 2011 and 2012. Police Director Samuel DeMaio accredits this stable number with an increase in police productivity.
7: Oakland, California
tucker-at-baileys-murder.JPG

In 2012, Oakland saw its highest number of murders since 2006, with 131 murders, or 33.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Police Lt. Drennon Lindsey said police have seen more planning in gang killings in the past year, which has ben a disturbing trend. City officials recently hired William Bratton as a consultant to help curb violence. Bratton was once a former police chief in Los Angeles, Boston, and New York City, and was responsible for significant crime drops in the cities.
8: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

There was a 4.7% rise in the murder rate for Baton Rouge, with 67 murders, or 28.9 for every 100,000 citizens in 2012. According to sources, Baton Rouge has been gaining notoriety as one of the most dangerous cities in the country. The city-parish was recently awarded a $1.5 million federal grant to help combat their rising murder rates.
9: Cleveland, Ohio
pdstock-crimejpg-fa316641076dfdc1_large.jpg

Cleveland has seen its fair share of violence and 2012 was no exception. The murder rate climbed from 75 in 2011 to 97 in 2012, or 24.6 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Despite the increased number of homicides, Cleveland Police Chief Michael McGrath says he doesn’t think policies need to be changed and stresses the importance of community involvement in lowering the crime rate. According to the Census Bureau, nearly 33% of Cleveland’s population is living below the poverty line, whereas the average for the state is 14.8%.
10: Memphis, Tennessee
7a97a471109cbf101370935c47e73165.jpg

The murder rate in Memphis has continued to climb for three consecutive years, with a total of 157 people killed in 2012, or 24.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Memphis police director Toney Armstrong said around 90% of last year's homicides involved individuals who knew one another and that African American males under the age of 25 commited most of the city's homicides.

Mic this!16

............There has been a lot of media attention recently focusing on Chicago’s 2013 murder rate, and for good reason. In the first six days of 2013, 12 people were murdered in the city. At a rate of two murders per day, this puts Chicago on a pace for 730 murders for the 2013 year. Compare that with 2012, where there were 506 murders in the city, or 18.7 murders for every 100,000 citizens. While these numbers are certainly alarming, the number of murders for every 100,000 citizens is significantly lower in Chicago when compared to a number of American cities. In fact, Chicago doesn’t even come close to making the cut for being one of America’s 10 deadliest cities in 2012. Here’s a breakdown of the cities that made the cut this year:
1: Flint, Michigan

With 66 murders, or 64.9 murders for every 100,000 citizens, Flint’s homicide rate far exceeded its competitors, making it America’s deadliest city of 2012. This year’s murder rate has also tied with the city’s all time high in 2010. Flint is one of the poorest cities in the state, and 38.2% of the city’s population is below the poverty line, making the city poorer than Detroit. Like other major cities with a high murder rate, Flint is plagued by illegal guns that have wound up in the hands of young people involved with the illegal drug trade.
2: Detroit, Michigan

In Detroit, there were 386 homicides, or 54.6 murders for every 100,000 citizens in 2012 - up 10% from 2011. With a homicide rate that's the highest among the nation’s top 20 most populous cities, Detroit residents are more likely to be killed today than when the city was known as the Murder Capital 40 years ago. With its population dwindling, this is also the highest murder rate since the crack cocaine epidemic of the late 1980's, when it was about 60 per 100,000 residents. Detroit has suffered from a consistently high murder rate, due to the high level of poverty, drug, and gang crime.
3: New Orleans, Louisiana
new_orleans_police.jpg

Despite the fact that in 2012 New Orleans saw a slight decrease in the murder rate from 2011, it still ranks third on the list of America’s deadliest cities. There were 193 murders in 2012, or 53.5 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Over the years, New Orleans has continued to struggle with the use of illegal guns that has been typically associated with the pervasive problem of drug and gang crime in the city. Police Superintendent Ronal Serpas says that over 50% of those arrested for murder in 2012 “have already been arrested for illegally carrying or using a firearm.â€
4: St. Louis, Missouri

In 2012, there were 113 murders in St. Louis, or 35.5 murders for every 100,000 citizens - the same number as 2011. There wasn’t a clear pattern in the homicides that were committed and some seemed absurd. Take for example an 18-year-old homecoming queen and co-valedictorian that was strangled to death, a 23-year-old former SLU volleyball player murdered in broad daylight, or a 42-year-old man who was allegedly murdered in a dispute over a bag of Cheetos. The strategy of hot-spot policing will be employed by police in 2013 in an attempt to deter homicide.
5: Baltimore, Maryland

The city saw a 10% jump in the murder rate for 2012, with 217 homicides, or 35 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Despite the 10% jump from last year, Baltimore’s murder rate for 2012 is considerably below the city’s average over the last 20 years. Baltimore has consistently been one of America’s deadliest cities and most homicides can be attributed to drug and gang violence.
6: Birmingham, Alabama
large_toddler%20shot%2001.jpg

Birmingham saw 72 murders, or 33.7 murders for every 100,000 citizens, a rate up 21.4% from last year. Birmingham has had a persistently high crime rate, much of which can be attributed to the drug trade and its high poverty rate, which is 27% versus 17% for the state as a whole. Birmingham Police Deputy Chief Herman Hilton says most of the city’s homicides are difficult to prevent because 30 of the 72 murders occurred “in someone’s residence.â€
7: Newark, New Jersey
newark-crime-e1310485282954.jpg

There were 92 murders in Newark in 2012, or 33.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens, making it tied with Oakland for 7th deadliest city in America. In Newark, the number of homicides has risen over the last several years. However, the murder rate remained the same between 2011 and 2012. Police Director Samuel DeMaio accredits this stable number with an increase in police productivity.
7: Oakland, California
tucker-at-baileys-murder.JPG

In 2012, Oakland saw its highest number of murders since 2006, with 131 murders, or 33.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Police Lt. Drennon Lindsey said police have seen more planning in gang killings in the past year, which has ben a disturbing trend. City officials recently hired William Bratton as a consultant to help curb violence. Bratton was once a former police chief in Los Angeles, Boston, and New York City, and was responsible for significant crime drops in the cities.
8: Baton Rouge, Louisiana

There was a 4.7% rise in the murder rate for Baton Rouge, with 67 murders, or 28.9 for every 100,000 citizens in 2012. According to sources, Baton Rouge has been gaining notoriety as one of the most dangerous cities in the country. The city-parish was recently awarded a $1.5 million federal grant to help combat their rising murder rates.
9: Cleveland, Ohio
pdstock-crimejpg-fa316641076dfdc1_large.jpg

Cleveland has seen its fair share of violence and 2012 was no exception. The murder rate climbed from 75 in 2011 to 97 in 2012, or 24.6 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Despite the increased number of homicides, Cleveland Police Chief Michael McGrath says he doesn’t think policies need to be changed and stresses the importance of community involvement in lowering the crime rate. According to the Census Bureau, nearly 33% of Cleveland’s population is living below the poverty line, whereas the average for the state is 14.8%.
10: Memphis, Tennessee
7a97a471109cbf101370935c47e73165.jpg

The murder rate in Memphis has continued to climb for three consecutive years, with a total of 157 people killed in 2012, or 24.1 murders for every 100,000 citizens. Memphis police director Toney Armstrong said around 90% of last year's homicides involved individuals who knew one another and that African American males under the age of 25 commited most of the city's homicides.

-3825bcf105ef826b_large.jpg

Homocide in the UK according to Blanca's chart...1.49 per 100,000

Flint Michigan...homicide...64.9 per 100,000

Where's that whistling dude....:laugh:

RSD.

Back