A bit over priced Mustang

uummmmm.... Its nice but... Maybe its those exhaust tips that trip you if you walk around the back. Or he wants to get all his money back out of it, then some.

lol.... original matching number cars pull that kinda coin. not this one. 600+ hp cars are a dime a dozen these days

I was thinking if he had one; new, zero miles, like it rolled off the show room floor maybe a collector would pay something like that. This is a MOLESTED car. The guy may have a nice mustang, but in my opinion has no idea how to estimate value. I can't get over he's sitting in a gravel lot taking pics.:rofl:

lol.... original matching number cars pull that kinda coin. not this one. 600+ hp cars are a dime a dozen these days

dude is high as hell...even numbers matching original ultra rare 60s era mustangs don't command 250k....and certainly not on an ebay auction. I could see if maybe it was perfect, pristine, immaculate, one of a kind and flawless at Barrett Jackson but... hmm... for his sake I hope Barnum was right "there's a sucker born every minute"

This guy thinks it's worth so much, let Barrett Jackson set him straight...pristine, ALL ORIGINAL PARTS, and rare pull those kinds of prices.

This guy is very confused...

Via DROID X

I sent him an email to see if he has a misplaced decimal point. 24,500 is not a bad looking price for that car. I'll let you know.

A few big things i see
One of those side pics you can see swirls in the paint in the sun
Exhaust tips are crooked
Underside of that car looks nowhere near like it was taken apart, blasted, coated and reassembled

And for crying out loud a 250k dollar car DOES NOT have brake lines zip tied to a primered rear end housing :banghead::banghead:

Yep, I ticked the guy off by asking if the price was correct. (I asked in a nice way...it just ticked him off that I asked.) Guy is asking 245K for that thing. He's nuts.

Yep, I ticked the guy off by asking if the price was correct. (I asked in a nice way...it just ticked him off that I asked.) Guy is asking 245K for that thing. He's nuts.

If he got ticked off from a friendly inquiry, he better get himself a dump truck load of a Valium cause there is going to be a lot of mocking and dam right rude and vulgar people sending messages his way.:laugh: Maybe he read your message after spending the day reading his other messages today. :laugh:

He says it has no rust but you can see it has rust on the undercarriage.

And a true mustang fan knows if you get a 69 pony it has to be a fastback and don't pay 1/4 of million dollars for it :thumbsup:

The under carriage of that thing is friggin atrocious!
:wtf: is he thinking?

I did just watch the Barrett Jackson and was amazed at how high of figures cars like this were bringing.
I believe it was Friday night almost every car closed over $100k. But every single one of those cars were flawless and when the under carriage camera showed theirs you would eat off it with a smile!

someone needs to put the crack pipe down and get off ebay. $24,500 would be generious

Back