7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

dude don't have anything better to do then copy and paste internet jokes every day onto a motorcycle forum? do u even own a motorcycle? stop wasting bandwidth on this site and actually contribute something motorcycle related for once smh.....

dude don't have anything better to do then copy and paste internet jokes every day onto a motorcycle forum? do u even own a motorcycle? stop wasting bandwidth on this site and actually contribute something motorcycle related for once smh.....

FARK! That's a bit harsh GNBRETT !!

He did a post in 2014 where his earth wire fell off.
How much more bike related stuff do you want.......... :rofl:

Agreed, no need to attack this member like this. We have specific areas just for humor. If you dont want to read the thread, dont click the link! One and only warning you will get.

I actually enjoy a bit of humor shared among like-minded (usually) friends. I get to choose if I click on this thread or not. I'd never go searching for this stuff, but when I've been away for awhile, these are some of the first things I choose to read upon my return.

thank you needed the humor the old lady one, I swear that is my house too. HAHAHAHAH:rofl::laugh:

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll add to this old one...if that's OK with gurrera.....

Years ago I am out doing PT with my troops and one of my soldiers pipes up and says

"Sir, do you know the difference between a Harley and a vacuum cleaner?"
She said "the position of the dirt bag"

The only person not laughing was the guy who owned a Harley...he eventually started laughing too....

A Newfy is going into a job interview with a trucking company.
The interviewer says "I'm going to give you a scenario you have to solve"

He says, you are driving on an icy logging road and coming up to a narrow bridge and there is another truck approaching the bridge from the opposite side-what do you do?"

The Newfy says "I'm going to wake Cecil"
Interviewer-"what do you mean, you're going to wake Cecil?"

The Newfy says "Well, Cecil's my swamper and we've been driving together for 15 years and he ain't never seen an accident like we are about to get in!"

-the Newfy got the job.

Back