A big Thank You to you all

Getn off

Registered
I have only been here a total of almost 100 days...sounds better than 3 months!...but I must say, you all are great people. I have really felt right at home on the Org. Thank you.
I am a gear head, like many/most of you and have frequented many different forums over the years including multiple bike, Jeep (2010 Wrangler), mustang (have a 14 GT and a 67), boat (Monterey)and even aviation (don't ask, had many with the business!). None have I felt really comfortable at. Some are good for stealing info and helping out, but it feels much more homey in here.
Thanks for having me. I hope to learn a bunch and one day actually contribute!
Troy

Glad you like it :beerchug:

I feel the same way you do. Been on a lot if different forums and this 1 has them all beat hands down. Very diverse group of people who some how come together and make this forum work and continue to thrive. Most forums have dried up and went away but The Org is still going strong!! :thumbsup:

Thank YOU for being here with us!
Really is a great bunch this Org.

Hey guys, we're doing something wrong...this one's sticking around :whistle:

I kid...it's usually just GsxrBots, errr ConnieBaggerBots-er-face that drives 'em away, but he's bought some other kind of bike, so he'll likely leave on his own, eventually :please: Glad you found us!

'67 Mustang 'eh? And why haven't you posted pics of this yet?! :rulez: Don't you realize we have Mustang fanatics on the oRg? :D

Mustangs suck.. :poke:

Don't get too comfortable here, next thing you know there's panties by your name (if it stays the same) and they shove moonpies down your throat when you're drunk...

Nothing is sacred here.

Run....

:hide:

Mustangs suck.. :poke:

Don't get too comfortable here, next thing you know there's panties by your name (if it stays the same) and they shove moonpies down your throat when you're drunk...

Nothing is sacred here.

Run....

:hide:

But oh the memories you'll have! That alone is worth it. I mean, if you didn't have those, what would you have? You'd have this chair, and a yo-yo, maybe some belly button lint?

It's hardly enough to thrive on...don't pay attention to Bots.

...it's that time of the month...

You guys(gals!) are killin me!
Tried to upload pics yesterday, not sure if I was successful of not. But here are my current stangs. The 67 has been in the fam since new, and in my possession since 86. The 14 is my DD. Its a Trackpack with full Steeda suspension and full bolt ons. Runs ok at 12.50@115 on oem rubber...Not bad for a rig that carries me more than 25,000 miles a year!
Troy

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very nice Mustangs! Yes please... :drooling3:

We have a member here, Casperle, that has a '65 Fastback. I stalk him occasionally for pics of his Mustang. He won't give it to me. Don't know why. I'm fully licensed, have had my shots, completely trustworthy :dunno:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/160070-pinging-casperles-65-fastback.html

Bots only hates on Mustangs because he's got a base model Nissan something-or-other. He's got the full-on huge NISSAN sticker across the front window, you know, so when you're in front of him and you look in your rear-view mirror, you know damn well that's a hopped up Nissan behind you. He's also the guy with NO FEAR stickers on the back window, so FEAR THAT, right? I think he has "WEINER" on the tags. He claims he'd put in for "WINNER" and it was a complete misunderstanding, but I know otherwise. Wisconsin is funny about what they allow on the plates... :whistle:

Thanx Fallen. About to pull her apart for paint finally. She hasn't been gettin the love she desreves lately.
Troy

image.jpg

Back