A Big Thank You to Greg Smith

jkwool

Registered
Just thought i would post a big thank you to Greg Smith from boostbysmith.com - Home for sending me over some more hardware to help the hacking cause. I received a package today with pair block off plates, another Gen 2 flashing harness and various plugs and electrical components etc. Thanks for your support mate, really appreciate it

On the hacking side of things, i have been working on the Primer 2 software for data logging. I have worked out a bunch of stuff and should have some software ready pretty soon. Thanks go out to Boerd for sending me over some code which has really put me in the right direction. more news on this front soon.

For those who dont know what i am talking about above, the primer 2 is a compact embedded micro-controller running an STM32 ARM processor, it has built in Micro SD card for data storage, USB ports and serial buses and a color touch screen etc. Its the perfect device for hooking up to log engine data so we dont have to lug laptops around. The size is around the size of a large mobile phone.

Raisonance, Primer Starter Kits

Greg has also sent me over a Gen 1 ECU and Flashing Harness so i can look into implementing the Auto Tune for Gen 1 busas. This will be a little way off but at least i have the hardware to look into this now.

Wow if this stuff comes off the ground then it is going to make half the electronics aftermarket for the busa obsolete! This is great stuff :thumbsup:

this is pretty amazing. so you are using the little controller just for logging then? that's pretty sweet.

Back