A big, loud thank you you ^&*!in cagers

I just wanted to give a big thank you to the girl in the lane next to me.

amazingly she has mastered the talent of driving while talking on her cellphone and smoking a cigarette. Thankfully she artfully swerved BACK into her lane after swerving INTO mine.

Also thank you for thinking im checking you out as i pull up next to you. Look back at me and smile, thinking im ogling you from under my helmet-- when in reality I just want to put a face to the dumb b*&tch that nearly killed me.

oh, and another big thank you to Maintnence Man Joe who felt the urge to not give a **** and get his FULL SIZE LADDER, which I had no idea about due to another dumb &#%! in front of me swerving at the LAST minute, not paying attention.

you coulda killed me, and you possibly will have killed someone by the end of the night.

Thanks Cagers. Thanks alot.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Colton

Lock and delete if my bleeping out isnt good enough, but i needed to vent to ears that would understand. these ignorant fools need to be shot, maimed, quartered, and kicked into pulp on the spot.

sorry man, that sucks but at least you lived to tell the tale. Living in Atlanta, its always scary when I hit the roads. Keep in on a swivel and ride like everyone is going to run over you with no regard.

A day in the life of a motorcyclist on a major road :banghead:

We're invisible out there I tell ya! INVISIBLE

Back