A big fuggin thanx

darth frosty

Registered
Since I got my busa back in july the people on this board have provided me with a wealth of knowledge tips and ideas that I never believed possible. I would just like to say thank you to all the board, those who keep it running, the posters who share their knowledge and techniques.

Just tonight I put my kuryakyn's on my bike, thx to Dvember
bowdown.gif
for the great pics and step by step instruction. Also a hearty thx to Jumbo
bowdown.gif
for the info on the stock exhaust mods, again complete with pics.

My bike looks good and now souinds good thx to all the info provided by the posters on this board. I have only been taking, I cant even post a pic of my bike ( I'm still in the market for a digital camera) but I want all of you to know that your efforts do not go unappreciated
bowdown.gif

Please keep up the good work and rock on
egitarre77.gif

peace

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

well said. i have also learned a lot of things. and how to spend a lot of money
beerchug.gif

yeah, this board is the shiizzzzzznittt, i couldn't believe how this board helps each other out espicially when a fellow member goes down, people giving up parts, making collections, etc... Don't get me wrong I get on my busa and there is no feeling like riding but theres no feeling like knowing that I got this board as a co-pilot
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif
It is a whole different world here. The real world sucks for the most part these days, but the .org is different.

I spend a lot of time on here and sportbikes.net. They are two different worlds. Nice people here and nice people there but here there are harldy any "Punks" but there, the "Punks" run wild and unchecked!

if it weren't for this board, my bike would have been down for 6months+. Thanks to all!
beerchug.gif

(PUNN1025 @ Oct. 08 2006,07:26) yeah, this board is the shiizzzzzznittt, i couldn't believe how this board helps each other out espicially when a fellow member goes down, people giving up parts, making collections, etc... Don't get me wrong I get on my busa and there is no feeling like riding but theres no feeling like knowing that I got this board as a co-pilot
all_coholic.gif
+1
super.gif

Everyone here is like a big ol' internet family. I would have never got my bike back together if it wasn't for my brothers here. I don't know what I would do at night if it was not for this board. Might have to spend time with my wife or something...

When you get a moment, send a donation to the Captain for maintenance of the site.

This is a great board and I have no doubt it would help him a great deal if everyone would toss him $20 or so bux now and then.

--Wag--

Good to hear some positive feedback..... Couldn't agree more with all the comments, the Org is a unique place.
beerchug.gif

Back