A beautiful day fro a ride so I went...

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Sometimes I like to take off by myself and let the bike lead me somewhere while I ride my ride. Today was one of those days.

I had to turn around here...

P1040895.jpg

Random thoughts...there are only a few pictures because I left home without the memory card for my camera
rock.gif
 After riding a while I started "smelling" the chili dog combo at the Deals Gap Motorcycle resort.  I saw two Blount County Sheriff Cars and two TPH cars between Chilhowee Dam and Tabcat Creek on 129.  There were none on the dragon itself.  When I started to get in line at the Grill I noticed that Sherry had taken all the cash out of my wallet.  Since the Grill doesn't take plastic I headed for the ATM down in the store.  When I got there I saw the message "process error pleas contact support."  That is when I started thinking about the fried chicken breasts at Cherohala Market...a place that is Motorcycle and debit card friendly.

There were not many people at the motorcycle resort...I guess the stepped up enforcement is working
wowold.gif

P1040898.jpg

NC has repaved 143 between Robbinsville and Cherohala Skyway...so nice, however ther are still a lot of loose gravel left over from the construction.

I saw a NC Trooper at the beginning of the skyway...luckily I was behind a car
smile.gif

It was sure pretty on top...

P1040899.jpg

It wasn't crowded anywhere today even at the Cherohala Market where I enjoyed my chicken breast and potato wedges
beerchug.gif

Since the memory card was left at home this is the last picture...

P1040900.jpg

I guess you noticed I was on the SV today...I like that thing better each time out. It it quite the corner carver on these twisty roads in my neighborhood
beerchug.gif

Good pics Don glad you got out and had time to free yourself from the maddness of everyday life i wish i could right now

Great pics, Don!

I'm jealous! I wish I were closer... Is it time for the Fall Bash yet? *sigh*

You know, I am not so sure that Don posts these just to be nice to us all... something about "look what I can do" comes to mind....

DSC_0044-1.JPG
thanks Semi
whistling.gif

Did someone say fall bash? Oh sorry, but you started it with those pictures. Can't wait. Cool for you to just be able to hop on the bike and go find a great ride.

*sigh* I ran 3 miles on the treadmill and stared at the fireplace the whole time... not quite the scenery you had....

it's been raining here all weekend...

I am counting the days till the BASH!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Back