A 2005 "Sputtering then Stall"

atomic

Registered
F-Pump is good, maybe cause I didn't do everything else such as lines? Turn throttle, it sputters stalls and something else also sounds funny too. if I change plugs, do I need to DYNO again? Anybody had this experience?

Do you have a Power commander? If you do, remove it and see if you still have the problem. If you do, you'll just have to go through the process of elimiation. filter, injectors, etc.

F-Pump is good, maybe cause I didn't do everything else such as lines? Turn throttle, it sputters stalls and something else also sounds funny too. if I change plugs, do I need to DYNO again? Anybody had this experience?

Please tell me your not talking about spark plugs.

Thanks man, it's obvious I'm not some motorhead but I do ride my bike. I try to ask questions for views of opinions on repair. Then I do what I got to do. yes I changed the plugs, did this screw things up? Yes I do have a power commander. search youtube for "BUSA problems, what's wrong with my bike? to hear the issue. by nocurs. there are others of my bike running well too. or
problems, what's wrong with my bike? - YouTube[/url] Thank you people who are kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back