99' Hayabusa vs. 04' ZX10 VIDEOS!!

BusaBaker

Registered
So I finally came around to bringing my GoPro out from hiding to catch some action!

Basically I wanted some footage anyway to show you guys from a previous post I had concerning Regearing my bike. Well here is that dreaded ZX that eats me alive :lol: I did find out my bike does well on digs, that was my first time launching it so chill on the hate :( but held him off till around 160 I believe...

Recorded off my GoPro HD Hero 2 1080x30 Uploaded straight to Youtube, No rendering from Final Cut Pro or the GoPro App. (Thats why it looks bad)

Last edited by a moderator:
That roll on was a mess, shorter honk at the end, seems he got the jump on you. The other vid I never saw you behind?

I still say go to the track and report back with some numbers... The vids although fun to take don't say much about either riders skill to me. You both could be running 12s and nobody could tell.

That roll on was a mess, shorter honk at the end, seems he got the jump on you. The other vid I never saw you behind?

I still say go to the track and report back with some numbers... The vids although fun to take don't say much about either riders skill to me. You both could be running 12s and nobody could tell.

That's how his honks are, and we've ran plenty of times im use to it lol but we had never done a dig, that was the very first time I had even launched my bike!

Back