99 hayabusa lucky strike

not2old4abusa

Registered
hi guys
I thought i would introduce myself .new owner of a 1999 hayabusa with custom dream machine paint job ,just traded in my other baby 1993 triumph Daytona 1200.its nice to see such an active forum.

$_57.jpg

$_57a.jpg

$_57k.jpg

$_57s.jpg

$_57h.jpg

$_57j.jpg

thanks for the warm welcome guys
I actually just put the bike in for service oil, plugs filters, pads ,tyres,battery etc ,its a bit cold here at the moment so I thought I would check everything out before spring.

:welcome:

Nice looking bike.

Looking at the pictures I was thinking it looked cold there. :laugh: It was 16° F here this morning.

So how many miles are on it?
I hope you have a safe place to store it. Seems like thieves are attracted to bikes like that.

I dont like smoking, but I dig the bike. I am imagining instead of lucky strike, it's the Japanese Zero.

We'd actually make for a nice set (I don't drink Corona either):

Hayabusa - Imgur

its got 19500 miles so not too many you will have to forgive me I forget the what it is in Fahrenheit ,I lived in Florida for 10 years but today its -3 c and they don't steal bikes here to much jail time 3yrs for stealing a chicken so I can imagine a lot more for vehicle that's why they go overseas to rob :)

its got 19500 miles so not too many you will have to forgive me I forget the what it is in Fahrenheit ,I lived in Florida for 10 years but today its -3 c and they don't steal bikes here to much jail time 3yrs for stealing a chicken so I can imagine a lot more for vehicle that's why they go overseas to rob :)

That's OK -3°c is about 27°f

The sun came out and we are at about 38°f so about 3°c

Well I hope your right and no one steals it.

Just curious is your wintertime over there like most of the USA's? - Ours is usually November till April at least in the Northern USA.

last year winter only lasted one week `.everyone thinks Romania is like Russia but we have extremes hot and cold, this year I think we will have a long cold winter so the bike is staying in the garage I have my cayenne turbo to play with :)

Only one week of Winter? Are you sure? Maybe you have a different definition of what Winter is?

Last year we had our second largest amount of snowfall on record. We had snow on the ground on May 1.

Must be nice to get to ride 51 weeks out of the year. :laugh:

Back