99 busa still acting up at low speeds and rpms

archer1

Registered
still having sputtering issues with the bike and was wondering .
I am going to do ma pressure check on the fuel rail/pump to ensure the problem is not there.
I tried to find the port that the gauge gets screwed into and think it is right by the fuel regulator but looking at the pic in the manual it's hard to tell.
Anyone know off hand where it is exactly and if anyone has does this was it useful
i have tried testing alot of the sensors but not all yet and am running out of avenues /patience
thanks in advance

it shows a picture of the bolt that has to come out and you can then thread in the fitting from the gauges. It is suppose to identify if your fuel pump is putting out the 43 psi it need to run properly. This is from a mechanic friend of mine so just wondering if anyone has tried it.
so many people on this website and no one can help with problems ...it's kind of odd to me that it's called what it is a forum for bike problems yet 50 guys look at it and 2 respond
and thanks to those that do. Any and all constructive ideas are always welcome and hopefully some day I can contribute to helping one of those that help others
ive never seen a test port for the fuel pressure. I usually rig a gauge inline to test.

The bolt near the pressure regulator is to release any air and check for flow.
What gas are you using? what about your fuel lines? check if they are getting kinked when the tank closes.

they were getting kinked and I replaced them with fuel injection tubing but still same problem
using 91 octane same gas as I used before all the bs started
The bolt near the pressure regulator is to release any air and check for flow.
What gas are you using? what about your fuel lines? check if they are getting kinked when the tank closes.

Back