99"busa? Pulled over today?

Shanling

Man ***** Extreme
Donating Member
Registered
Just saw a busa pulled over on Rockville Road that looked just like 99'busa's bike. Curious to know if it was him getting a ticky?

holy smokes dude. ya it was me no he was totally cool and cut me a break
cool.gif

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=12;t=96799

when is bush going to invade that road to "protect" the people that live on it from speeders?

thats crazy you saw me
cool.gif
So did the cops!

r8
laugh.gif

I did not speed on that road

bill clinton
I invented the road.

Al Gore
And if I have my way I'll force this eco shid on you and keep you off of my roads that I invented.

Al Gore
laugh.gif
I forgot to mention the fact you can forget about eating but you will have an eco car to drive.
thumb_up.gif

I keep my jet plane however.

Al Gore

laugh.gif

Yes, I saw 99'busa pulled over. He was pulled over by one of those new Dodge unmarked Police cars, black in color. He was lite up like a Christmas tree! I am happy to say that 99'busa was wearing his gear but had his face shield up as he was sitting there in the TURN lane wondering what his fate would be. You are very lucky to get a break as you were just inside the Hendricks County line. Hendricks County is not known for giving breaks. I did hear from a neighbor that went by shortly after I did, that they saw a red and white Busa and the rider was hugging a Police Officer in the middle of the road? Hey, whatever works I guess...

If a Hendricks county cop gave you a break count your blessings.They're strict.As far as everybody saw you thing.This is why guys get pulled over in downtown Indy and Broard Ripple for..on the weekends.Alot of times they don't get ticketed..but everyone sees they are there to keep things under control.

luck dog
beerchug.gif

Yes, I saw 99'busa pulled over. He was pulled over by one of those new Dodge unmarked Police cars, black in color. He was lite up like a Christmas tree! I am happy to say that 99'busa was wearing his gear but had his face shield up as he was sitting there in the TURN lane wondering what his fate would be. You are very lucky to get a break as you were just inside the Hendricks County line. Hendricks County is not known for giving breaks. I did hear from a neighbor that went by shortly after I did, that they saw a red and white Busa and the rider was hugging a Police Officer in the middle of the road? Hey, whatever works I guess...
whistling.gif

Back