98 TA (500rwhp)for sale(Hawaii)

He doesn't have that kind of horse power that is why the roll on. Plus this idiot probably doesn't even own a dam car. He was probably watching that movie the Fast and the furious had a wet dream and started talking sh!!, Because he does not have the nuts to ride the fastest production vehicle ever produced. He probably has a 1973 Pinto station wagon, with air shocks in the rear.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Man we need to get that thing running right dude, drop a big block with a turbo in there! Yeah that car would rock, nah just kidding it gets expensive and then youll be in a situation like me where you might have to sell it and take a loss.

Hey guess what now, the dude who is polishing my bike actually sold the silver fairings, and tank on ebay so now Im stuck with the black/grey set up.

Oh well it was my original choice anyway, the upside too is that I get his chrome frame sliders now and the leathers totally match the bike.

I might be getting an undertail anyways so well still be able to tell ours apart bro.

Man we need to get that thing running right dude, drop a big block with a turbo in there! Yeah that car would rock, nah just kidding it gets expensive and then youll be in a situation like me where you might have to sell it and take a loss.

Hey guess what now, the dude who is polishing my bike actually sold the silver fairings, and tank on ebay so now Im stuck with the black/grey set up.

Oh well it was my original choice anyway, the upside too is that I get his chrome frame sliders now and the leathers totally match the bike.

I might be getting an undertail anyways so well still be able to tell ours apart bro.
you can easily tell em apart. mine is the dirty one LOL. also you can tell the black/grey from the black silver. the black grey is alot darker than the silver. I originally planned to drop a fully blown 455 in there but first things first, the bike is #1 on my list right now...at least it runs lol. so your still set on picking the bike up on monday? cant wait to see it.

Back