96% of all harleys are still on the road...

Bosch_232

Registered
...the other 4% actually made it home.

biggrin.gif

Whats the point? My Busa broke down within 2 miles the first time I road it and the local shop had to come pick it up on a trailer. Harley's these days are just as reliable as anything else. 96% of them are still out there because people love them, and always will. So I must be missing the point of the post.

What's the point?  

The point is:  Humor.

(HYOO-mur)
n.
The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement.

'tis a joke, my friend.

Just smile and nod your head.

I should change my name to harley hater. i have repeated this joke 3000 times. to harley "enthusiasts" of course . Funny part is they all agree. Lawn mower my ass. My mower would smoke a harley. Hell my last dirtbike smoked harleys. 15000 for 60 hp or is it all the way up to 70 now. Harley Davidson, they still make them things. Fast o they're fast I know someone who had a Harley doing like a hundred miles an hour, cool ha? Give me a break I thought motorcycles were supposed to go fast and handle good, not break fast and push good. Don't make me laugh. A reliable Harley that's one you use to hold a dead body under water right. I'm going to blow some harleys off cya
aktion035.gif

Back