I envy you man! :beerchug:

If it's not our weather it'll be the wife or one of our 3 kids that demand more attention then my Busa.

Hope you double those miles and have twice the fun doing so! :thumbsup:

Form Scars 06 LE....."I Hate that b@#*h, now ask him how many miles I have been ridin since SHE got here ?? "We USE to be so good together, until SHE showed up :cry:" "Besides being a little faster, and a little easier to handle, what does SHE have that I don't got, besides a weird but ? :poke:

:laugh: way to go Scar, that's about 4x what I have on my 06, and whenever I look at the mileage I think, "man, I'm puttin the miles on". LoL !! Just keep the vid.'s comming !! Ans here's to the next 44K :beerchug:

Love that shot. I would like to ride that road soon.:beerchug:
I am going to put 44k on mine too, but it will take about 11 more years.
Looks like a fun ride.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Congrats Scar---- you ridin' maniac:bowdown:

I just went over 46000 on my '06 last week---thought I was doing really good but my hats off to ya bro!! Keep ridin' it like ya stole it!!!:beerchug:

100_5137.jpg

Love that shot. I would like to ride that road soon.:beerchug:
I am going to put 44k on mine too, but it will take about 11 more years.
Looks like a fun ride.:thumbsup:
Bubba

We'll hit the 94 next time you come down, Bubba. :beerchug:

Form Scars 06 LE....."I Hate that b@#*h, now ask him how many miles I have been ridin since SHE got here ?? "We USE to be so good together, until SHE showed up :cry:" "Besides being a little faster, and a little easier to handle, what does SHE have that I don't got, besides a weird but ? :poke:

:laugh: way to go Scar, that's about 4x what I have on my 06, and whenever I look at the mileage I think, "man, I'm puttin the miles on". LoL !! Just keep the vid.'s comming !! Ans here's to the next 44K :beerchug:

Great dialogue, Kenny... :rofl:

I'm savin' the pic. It says it all. I only have 5000 mi. on my 08 but i do most of my riding on roads likre that.

Gig 'em Aggies! (My Dad was class of '58)
I too will ride the 94 :thumbsup:
Bubba

Last edited:
Back