94 Kawasaki zx 750???

Aggie12

Registered
Would you consider this to be a good bike as a starter for $800 bucks and he's throwing in a new helmet, but it also needs a new starter and venders which i don't even know how much thats going to cost.

I would see that it runs and is sound... if the thing is terminally ill, you could have a boat anchor... even if the starter is bad, you should be able to get the motor running and check the trans, etc...

here is what the bike looks like and again is $800 plus hes throwing in a new helm.

3k23mc3pdZZZZZZZZZ96ibc9c06b3cde61428.jpg

3k73m63p6ZZZZZZZZZ96i983671fa42061c72.jpg

3n53pe3obZZZZZZZZZ96i3d201abdf08e1af5.jpg

If it runs you might have a decent bike. From the looks it's hard to see unless you were looking for custom paint anyway.

yea, looks kind of "experienced" unless it starts and runs (or you think you can fix whatever is wrong) I would proceed with caution.. could be a fun project if you are inclined to fix stuff... then offer $400 and hope he says no... :laugh: is that a custom tail light too?

save your money....as a new rider you want a reliable bike, you will have enough going on while learning to ride, without worrying about an un-reliable bike....

Back